Cavernous Pussies

Lusty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I have some experience with this one. I know a girl that have this same problem. She did tell me that "Doctor do for me not have baby." I thought she meant that she had her tubes tied as she told me "Doctor can do for me have baby if I want." But maybe she actually had a hysterectomy. She was 17 at the time she had her second child and didn't want anymore. And like most undereducated bargirls she knows virtually nothing about biology.

She's a small girl. The first time I saw her I didn't notice it being so big. But later after spending some time with her it seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. She told me she went with one guy who's equipment was very short but very very thick. I suppose that stretched it out a bit. She said she couldn't do another customer for about a week after that. She said it really really hurt. She never went with that customer again. I saw her before and after and there was a noticable difference. I know I didn't want to do her anymore even if she was really cute and did her best to perform. When there is little of no friction it's hard to get off as we all know.

That guys is one reason when it's too big they don't like it. They lose money because they won't be able to work for awhile and if it stretches it out so most of her other customers won't be able to enjoy themselves she will also lose money. No or lower tips and fewer repeat customers.

This may sound a little strange - but I've had more problems with ladies that are too tight down there. I did a couple of real beauties this last visit who were maybe 18 or 19 and childless, and I damn near broke my dick (I'm just average size :( ) trying to fuck them as their holes were so painfully tight (and yes... they were real girls). Me, I prefer the feel of a pussy with some slop - generally a slim girl that has had one kid feels about right to me. Of course many girls have naturally large vaginas, so no problem. :)

ST

Archived