Do You Wear Condoms For Sexual Acts With All

NokTang

If you are MARRIED and do not fool around at ALL, then kindly do not answer. Why are you here would be the next question? I guess a free country.

If you ARE MARRIED and do fool around, then if you do NOT USE CONDOM with your "wife" you should answer NO, do not wear for all acts.

Nok the Statistition

NT,

What do you want to prove with this poll? That your view of usage of condoms (or better non-usage) is right and that those who use condoms are wrong? If you take the risk all the time it?s fine with me. After all it?s your health but please do not insist that everybody else has to follow your logic.

Says NokTang:

If you are MARRIED and do not fool around at ALL, then kindly do not answer. Why are you here would be the next question? I guess a free country.

If you ARE MARRIED and do fool around, then if you do NOT USE CONDOM with your "wife" you should answer NO, do not wear for all acts.

Nok the Statistition

Noktang,

what are you trying to suggest here?

If you are married here and you don't fool around, what are you doing here?

What are you doing on this board? Get a life and bother somebody else please. Yeah!

jp1. Hello.

The "myth" of condom use is all, to confirm it. Not to prove anything nor promote use or non-use. There is no logic to follow other than "girlfriend" sex if bareback, is the same as bargirl/butterfly sex if bareback. You cannot claim with a straight face that your new girlfriend is safe and my GoGo girl is not.

cheers

Nok the Kook

Guest lazyphil

<<You cannot claim with a straight face that your new girlfriend is safe and my GoGo girl is not>>

I guess folk are lulled into the falsehood this is infact reality. Quite scary outlook in LOS when you considor 1 in 60 adult Thai is HIV positive ::

Archived