No LT PayBar/Barfine before ONE AM?

NokTang

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a girl returns before 1AM and wishes to dance/work again, most bars pay the girl a small bonus for this.

In some occassions when there are a shortage of dancers, the girls maybe asked to return to the bar after a ST to help out. I have never heard of this return being compulsory anywhere.

Says wallyhead:

In some occassions when there are a shortage of dancers, the girls maybe asked to return to the bar after a ST to help out. I have never heard of this return being compulsory anywhere.

Hi. Asking and wanting her to has close to the same effect. Alot of girls will indicate "short time only", I don't blame them. They want to get the money and get on with their lives. When the remote chance she and you/I get along and want to do some other things, I just object to her being pressured even in suttle ways like you mention to cut the short time down. I feel like I have paid the bar its money(pay bar) and they should be OUT of the arrangement for that night. Of course, if the "paybar" is reduced to a short time rate of say 250baht, then everyone on the same page.

Usually it matters not, and yes, I can buy a bar or stage a protest with a big sign if it bothers me so much, but the point remains...we got to know as a consumer...it is our choice with knowledge, it is a SCAM without knowledge.

cheers

Nok the Kook

Says ib13:

well I wonder why most guys go with short dark skinned isaan sukhumvit girls when the rachada model lounge's has tall, white skinned model material girls on offer - might be about price, value & attitude, but who knows?
:dunno::eek::neener:

Perhaps for many, myself included, the attraction is the dark skinned girl, irrespective of where she comes from. I don't like midgets though.

For me one of the best things is to talk with girls who come environments such as Issan. They give me another view into Thai life. I would welcome the opportunity to go to the real countryside but am aware of the shit journey, perhaps lack of facilities and the reputation of the girl if I went as her "partner".

I was sure there is short time bf and LT bf's. depending what the customer likes and I know most will make this known before fees are paid. Many do come up with their own excuses why they have to leave early on a LT. The bar is taking it's own chance by limiting the BG's on time they are allowed to accompany someone. I will not patronize a place that puts limits as such. Why pay any BF if you want short time just make arrangement for them to spend their dinner break in a short time room unless your timing is bad. Seems like they eat every hour anyways. If your doing a short time does it make a difference where they are from, hell you could be the 3rd or 4th person that night anyways and conversation would not be of much interest. I think some girls let it be known to the bar that they only want short time ie; boyfriend or child. I guess even a good looker will have a demand where she can double on the play each night and make 7G or 8G a day. Bars that only have a few good lookers will put limits and so will bars that have a brisk business if some of the lookers have been booked long term. Always seems to me that a BG that will only go short time with me is saying she likes you just enough to be with you to get the short term

cash but cannot or will not be interested in more time with me. If they like you it seems they can get out long term unless as said it is bar policy which from what I have seen is used when it benefits the BG. Also seems that the Beer bar girls have a much better attitude but the quality as far as looks has really degraded the last 8 years. Maybe this could be as years go by and my policy of only one ugly person in my bed if I am paying rule needs to be modified with my age.

Nok Tang

:nono: tink this only another scam / xcuse the bg give to the naive sort when she's fixed on only doing s/t ! maiow! :onfire:

Do as I , if to before shagging she changes mind and tells u can only do s/t, giv' her the boot no baht. As well if after shagging she changes her mind after already agreeing on l/t , best reflect it to her with a far lesser compensation.

:grinyes: Fare is fare!

braut1

I think we just use the argument to justify screwing not very attractive girls for money as the more attractive ones mostly catering to the discerning asians are much less readily available.

One have to frequent fancy places like Orbit, MP's, 87, Lava etc. & either be fairly young'n'handsum or very rich to fare as well as with the usual BG's.

Sure the good looking chicks has an interesting story to tell as well just like the one 'hi-so' chick the other day who told me how she in the beginning had no money so frank water from the toilet! Bullshit was her low class friends answer to that & I subscribed to that one also...

There's just so many other options out there if one dare to do a bit of research & quality hunting :p

No disclaimer

Archived