No LT PayBar/Barfine before ONE AM?

NokTang

>>>>Rumor being floated on other message boards. Not your typical "sales" SCAM by a girl and/or mamasan. These seem "real" as in new bar policy?

The story goes....ST only before the bar closes(basically) and the girl is REQUIRED to return to the bar or I guess get cut/fined.

Is this actually a correct report, bar management(the prefered term, I have another) is politely requesting the girls to return after short time if before ONE AM or face fines/cuts? The customer still pays the 500baht paybar. This apparently in GoGo establishments/clubs.

----Opinion-----below an opinion only of a warped mind who thinks in world outside the planet earth, don't read further if offended.......

This "crackdown" stuff, apart from the hand slapping related to the APEC summit, is most likely a colusion between the police and bars to drive the paybar price UP, allowing the customer to think and blame the police/Govt. when in fact, the bars behind it the whole time.

cheers and take care yourself! see you on the STREET or in the BeerGardens...

Nok the KOOK<<<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is your post. You are bringing to this board, a rumor (or story, as you call it) that you heard elsewhere, and asking if it is true. You then state that this is common knowledge, and should not be censored.

You are right about one thing. This post is outside my grasp of interest. If I were to actually censor it, it would not be here.

As mod, I will step in to moderate though, as feeble minded as I am, along with the rest of the members here, you hold in such low asteem.

You are taking a simple silly rumor/story you heard, and perpetrating it as the truth, with no actual knowledge at all. You want to come here, and discuss the actual Nightlife in Thailand, then feel free to do so. You want to defend rumors you hear, as reality?.... then debate it on the board where you found it. I, for one, do not have the time for this nonsense.

PS.....feel free to contact your very good friend, KS. Maybe he will be more understanding in understanding whatever it is you are trying to accomplish here.

>>>>>>This "crackdown" stuff, apart from the hand slapping related to the APEC summit, is most likely a colusion between the police and bars to drive the paybar price UP, allowing the customer to think and blame the police/Govt. when in fact, the bars behind it the whole time.<<<<<

Honestly dude.........get a grip. ::

HT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are taking a simple silly rumor/story you heard, and perpetrating it as the truth, with no actual knowledge at all.

I have actual knowledge, as indicated, in PATTAYA. ACTUAL, not rumor, not implied, ACTUAL as in told this and heard others being TOLD this by management of bars, not whispered by a girl who was playing him.

, is most likely a colusion between the police and bars to drive the paybar price UP, allowing the customer to think and blame the police/Govt. when in fact, the bars behind it the whole time.<<<<<

Honestly dude.........get a grip

Please Sir, never under estimate how clever the operators in these venues can be.

Imagine a goal:

-Short time pay bars of 500baht, girl must return within one hour or face fine/cut of additional 500baht. More girls on stage means more drink sales. Enough of this shit half the girls being paid out by 10PM.

-Long Time pay bars of 1000baht to compansate for loss of the girl and related drink sales.

How best do you accomplish this without alienating your customer base? Blame it on a crackdown......Just remember, you read it here first. It is WACKO to even think it but money talks. I'm not implying the "bars" are directing the crackdown, just suggesting the crackdown might be the excuse used to raise prices and change the "system". A collusion of sorts because bottom line, more money from the customers.

Have a nice holiday.(Labor Day Weekend, First week of College Football, Bar-B-Que, Beer, and Women)

Nok the Kook

>>>>>The topic of "offs" aka quotas is too complex for this board IMHO.<<<

You are correct......the concept of B/G quotas, as opposed to "offs", is beyond the intellectual capacity of most of us.

Off's and Quotas are the same in my world. Sure, a girl gets 2-3 "off days" a period. Please don't check me so fucking close! The context was her BARFINE quota, not her days off. "Off's" are used when she, well fuck it. I don't need to explain it, I'm not in the mood, it's a holiday weekend. FOOTBALL.

I posted TOO COMPLEX, not "beyond intellectual capacity". If someone has never talked with a bargirl or gotten to know a few, he/she cannot understand how complex the life is for her. That is all. COMPLEX as in many problems and stress she endures in her life. The emotional tolls she goes thru every day and strains on her etc..

cheers again and good bye.

Nok the Kook

noktang,

Let's clearify a few things. Quotas and Offs, are not the same thing. An 'off' is when girl is Barfined from bar. That constitutes 1 off. A quota is minimum number of 'off's' she needs to maintain in a month. A girls day off, is just that, her day off. Really not too complex for us here. Nor are the issues that surround it. Many 1,000's of posts here have delved into any, and all, aspects of a B/G's life. Doubt anything was missed here, over the years. Probably more posted here on the subject, than any other board on the planet. Not too complex for us here.....really.

You maintain that some bars in Pattaya have a policy of only S/T, and the girls MUST return to bar, or face a penalty. You say you have personally heard this policy described by bar "management" to both you, and to others. I've asked before, and will do so one more time. What bars in Pattaya have established these rules in their bars? It's certainly nothing they would want/need to hide, as it would be overwellmingly appearant. You could have no possible reason for not wanting to say. A bars B/Fine policy is open for everyone to openly see. Impossible to hide.

I haven't heard from one person here yet, who can tell of a single bar in Thailand, who operates in this fashion, let alone NEP, or SC go-go's, which was your original question. You bring up indentured girls working in Pattaya go-go's. I know of none. Nor have I ever heard of indentured girls working in the BKK go-go bars. That does not make it so, but never any evidence presented anywhere, that I have heard.

While it is only your opinion that police are in collusion with bar owners to raise the price of bar fines, I will disagree. The police could give a rat's ass to what a bar charges for it's services. They are interested in their Tea money, and nothing else. They could obviously care less how that money is initially obtained. It's a wild theory IMO, which has no basis for reasoning. As far as I know, police do not participate in the operational decision making of the bars, that are in their juristiction. They provide protection, for a fee. That's it. Period. And I have talked to barowners about this.

A bar would be committing operational suicide to impose a ridiculous policy of requiring a girl to only go S/T, and then insist she return to bar after an hour or two, or be fined. What girl is going to work for an operation such as that? I think you have confused here the desire of some girls, who like to only go S/T, because it provides them with optimal earning potential. 1,500 bht S/T vs. 3,000 bht L/T. S/T = 2-3 hours. L/T equals well beyond double that amount of time, but for only double the money, at most. Rate per hour goes way down for them if going L/T. While this may be a particular B/G's insistance, it's ridiculous to exstend her individual policy, to the entire bar, and all it's employee's. You also may have a B/G tell a stupid punter that this is how bar operates, to get his money in as short a time as possible. I do suspect this is where all this nonsense comes from. But, as you say, you have had actual bar owners tell you that this is their policy, so I could be wrong. Which bars are these again?

It is also true that at very busy times of year, a bar may limit hours available for barfining. This is to keep from having an empty bar at 8:00pm, during holiday/peak season times. Also a few variations on B/Fine prices dependent on time of night, but I've only seen any of this, on special occasions/holidays.

You are speaking of go-go's here. I know of not a single one with the policies you describe here. Prove me wrong! Tell me of the one's you know about. If you can't, then please refrain from stating it's common knowledge that these conditions exist, and refer to such speculation, as just that. Speculation, and rumors, from other boards.

As far as me checking you too fucking hard?.........I look at everyone on my watch, very fucking hard. And will continue to do so. Gotta problem with that, then take it to your good buddy, the owner. We're more than willing to work with you, but if you do not like the flavor, or moderation of this board, then you might want to ask yourself why you come here?

Members come to this forum to gain insight about what is happening in LOS, and/or share their knowledge. Please read as 'real' insight, and 'real' knowledge. If you post here about facts, then be prepared to back them up.

HT

Hi El_Tel,

Yes......if true, then fine. But the buck (rumor mill) stops here. As a group, we have 100's of members on the street at any given time in BKK, and Pattaya. Wanna state that this has been a common practice for years in Pattaya??????, then you gotta come up with the goods. I do have a problem perpertrating rumors here, as actual facts. It's simply a dis-service to the common membership. I'll be in LOS in 2+ weeks myself, and will be very willing to check out venues accused of such policies. Then, we will put these allegations to rest, one way, or the other. ::

HT

HT,

Misty's in Pattaya has a short time rule on the girls. "Been there, did that, won't be going back." The rest of NK's statement seems to be 'bu-lai'.

Aloha and chok dee,

Hok's............

Hi Hok,

Pulled from Misty's last year, and no such rule in place. Took 2 that night (all night), and brought one to BKK with me for 2 days there. If they have changed their policy, it has been very recent. Definitely not a long term policy with them.

HT

Maybe time for the Posse Comitatus here...seems, to me, that HT and Nok are just arguing and both "egging" eachother on. Wouldn't it be better for them to have their disagreement via "pm"? Just a suggestion.

Archived