No LT PayBar/Barfine before ONE AM?

NokTang

I was sure there is short time bf and LT bf's. depending what the customer likes and I know most will make this known before fees are paid.

Just so no confusion, I have never seen a "short time" pay bar in the various Gogo's. It is the standard 500baht(400-600baht), not like half. The same as "Long Time". Pay Bar and in past, up to the girl or at least she has the options.

The money the girl "Demands" from her lambs is of course adjusted.

cheers

Nok

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do as I , if to before shagging she changes mind and tells u can only do s/t, giv' her the boot no baht.

Never seems to happen that way with me. I assume short time, I bargain for short time. Long Time is something which needs to be EARNED with me, not pre-arranged. However, most agree, I'm a bad guy and asshole. I'm not going to pay her to sleep. Just in the way IMHO unless you like her alot.

Above is an OPINION, not much else. Why agree to long time money in the first place? You may not like the girl after an hour or so and a couple boom boom's.

cheers

Nok

I agree. The concept of having to generate a minimum number of bar fines each month or face deductions from pay is far too complex for the intelligence level here.

Hello to you also.

If only it were that simple. You/I have to understand her problems to relate to quotas. You/I have to grasp she is not realy an employee, just a "casual worker". You/I would have to grasp the concept that her job security is zilch/nada. You/I would have to grasp the concept that a "worker" can be CUT/FINED 500baht(or more on holidays) for NOT showing up to work.

Take care yourself.

Nok the Kook

PSILVERS here...

Many of us come from countries where there are plenty of light skinned woman. When we come to LOS, we may want to experience something different.

Another thing is that there are plenty of attractive ladies in the Sukhumvit scene. Therefore, it is not necessary to venture all the way to the upscale, more expensive areas when some of us find what we are looking for in Sukhumvit.

Remember, everybody has his own taste in women.

PSILVERS

Deleted as totally irrelevent to this thread !

BB - moderator

Edited by BelgianBoy (28/08/2003 10:34)

Hello BelgianBoy. Hope you are well.

The relevence to the topic was....since the girls in Bangkok Gogo bars, for the most part and generally speaking, are NOT INDENTURED...that...when a "bar' applies a practice which borders on indentured servitude it is troubleing. Why troubleing? because it is having it both ways...and that sucks for the customer and girls. The "simple" process of an indentured girl aka working off loans to family while vicious in some minds, at least makes common sense to the customer and girl. The "not so simple" process of having things both ways as said, fucks up everything.

The above is OPINION only and not meant to get me in trouble(again) with the various moderators on this board. Just an explanation to this deletion.

Take Care Yourself. Sorry all you were FORCED to read this "stuff"...such a pain in the ass having to read so much.

Nok the Kook

Ok NokTang,

What are you trying to acomplish here? Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about???

What bar is engaging in this practice???? Where, and when, have you actually run into this practice? Either state a real experience you have encountered, or get off the soap box. Making up hypotheticals, and spreading the possible outcomes, is non-productive for everyone.

Your whole premise/story is based upon a rumour you heard in another board. Unless you have personal knowlege, which is based in reality, please keep away from this forum. This forum is not about mis-information, or abstract rumours, so please don't import here. It's neither wanted, nor needed.

>>>>>The topic of "offs" aka quotas is to complex for this board IMHO.<<<

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable elsewhere? You are correct......the concept of B/G quotas, as opposed to "offs", is beyond the intellectual capacity of most of us. By the way..."too" is the correct syntax for your sentence structure....but what do we know?

HT - Nightlife Moderator

Says HIGH THAIED:

Ok NokTang,

What are you trying to acomplish here? Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about???HT

Merely a civil disscussion of an issue/topic. I could "out" a couple bars in Pattaya, no point. Maybe they have since changed the practice.

I don't understand your being hell bent on controling/censoring content when it is basically public knowledge and of interest and on topic. You can hardly speak for the thousands of members here.

If you noticed the various replies, there are guys who have run in to this. I have myself in Pattaya.

BANGKOK was the focus and I clarified that quickly.

Censorship is dangerous but I respect KS's request when made. Please ask him to pass judgment on this discussion. I don't know you(yet). If he wants to close the discussion or tells me to shut the fuck up, he knows how to accomplish same. I've been with him on the boards for years.

SOBER guys often look for differing traits in the girls and bars with a keen eye towards attitude. ATTITUDE matters most and what impacts attitude we look for carefully, examine it, disect it, understand it, and govern ourselves accordingly.

Cheers.

Nok the Kook

note : edited real name - BB

>>>Merely a civil disscussion of an issue/topic. I could "out" a couple bars in Pattaya, no point. Maybe they have since changed the practice.<<<

>>BANGKOK was the focus and I clarified that quickly<<

Make up your mind??? What are you trying to say?

HT

Says NokTang:

I don't understand your being hell bent on controling/censoring content when it is basically public knowledge and of interest and on topic. You can hardly speak for the thousands of members here.

First of all, read the FAQ and the rules of the board again........

Secondly, nobody is picking a fight with you, and I deleted something which was not relevent to this thread, fullstop, live with it.

Lastly, we are mods doing this on our free time, and this is indeed a public board, but privately owned, so, in fact as mods yes, we do speak for the owners.

Live with it, stop whining cos it will not change a thing, now lets go back to the topic at hand.

Cheers - BB

Archived