Asoke Plaza - 2 months til closing.

ultras67

Says ultras67:

This bar would close in about 1 month and she didnt know what she or the girls would do.

Well, lets think ::, what would those Girls do???

I got it - They will probably start working at some NGO :cover:

1 Month??? Good, so I can visit Lolitas one more time! I love those curtains :rolleyes:

MaW

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in addition it seems that in the area, where the old ambassador wing together with the beergarden was and where they started construction; it looks every day more and more not like a beergarden as earlier announced, but a huge beer bar garden. we will know for sure in a couple of weeks.

Says Man at Work:

Well, lets think ::, what would those Girls do???

MaW

you know what I mean you scallywag you! :neener:

But how many beer bars do you know that excess customers to girls? Very few. I know that most will get jobs somewhere else but at a time when everyone is complaining there arent the customers, some girls are going to get hurt financially.

Says samak:

why so negative? this is a normal urban development as with the sky train and subway crossing, this vacant land becomes very interesting to develop. nothing to do with a entertainment crackdown. probably cowboy will also be affected.

plent of other beer bar areas left like queen's plaza, soi zero, around suk soi 15; and beerbars will spread in other areas as well. do not worry!

I know what you mean but I did say MAY be connected to the crackdown and I knew it was closing anyway. The trouble with spreading it out is, its getting too spread out. My walking limit would just be Soi Zero to Cowboy but down to 22 and Queens Plaza. Bit too far.

Maybe its a conspiracy for us to use more taxis and tuktuks?

Says rovineye:

If Soi Dog is going, it must include the inner plaza (parking area and Lolitas) as well.

That is too bad for Soi Dog Pizza. I was there for their opening party. Very nice couple ( and nice looking lady). Sad for them.

Info was all the bars on the outside and inside to be closed.

I dont know why anyway would have bought a bar in there in the last year. Its been fairly common knowledge the bars would go - inside knowledge on a replacement?/ a gamble they wouldnt have to move? / not researching properly?

Archived