What do farang W think of us?

pattaya127

us thai-bound pleasure/love seekers. Please, no general "feminazy" talk. Speak from experiences, first, then generalize if you wish.

i have unfortunately no bad or criticizing experiences from the women around me, as far as going to LOS, or having a TGF, or what not. They certainly are curious and hope i wear condoms, party talk type, but SF is as "live and let live" as Thailand, I'd say (except from the written press, but that's general comment).

PS: Oops, move to NL, Bbar or GD, dear co-mods, if you wish.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It varies. Those that only know the 'business' side of CS think I have visited purely for the cultural aspects and think I'm a bit of an adventurer. These women also know little if anything about Thailand and usually think I'm actually talking about Taiwan.

Then there's the type that think I'm some pervert molester. They have seen the joking, humours side of me and make assumptions that are way off the mark. These women do not know me well personally and are not considered friends.

Then there are the female buddies. They know me well enough to know that there are certain things I won't do and one of them have defended me to someone who made certain assertions of the age of the women I meet there. Anyway these women, my 'friends' think I need to stick with falang women and that I can't 'handle' falang women so I am out looking for a doormat girlfriend who I can walk all over. The strange thing is they have seen me with falang gf's and seen that I can handle myself very well with falang women.

So, to answer the original question. I think it varies depending on the circumstances and situations. The ones that know me well, don't approve of it but understand, the ones that don't know me think I'm the most vile lecherer there is and they can go f**k themselves anyway :: There are one or two that actually want to visit. Any country that squeeze a couple trips out of my usually frugal wallet is worth a visit in their eyes.

Not really sure, but so far, I have experienced the most negative criticism from some of my male friends (who have btw never experienced the scene first hand) who think variously, that I am either exploiting poor Thai women, or doing things with under aged women, neither of which is true as far as I know.

One comment made to me went something like, "Do you think a 20 y.o. tg would actually want to have sex with a 50 something y.o. guy like you if it weren't for economic necessity." :nono:

I often wonder what the farang women I see in Pattaya think when they see all these middle aged farang gentlemen with their 20 something beautiful tg's walking about hand in hand.

I never bothered to ask them. Everyone that knows me knows I have been traveling outside of the US on a frequent basis since the age of 15 . I never get grilled about my trips anywhere. Maybe I don't catch flak because I have always had a regular girlfriend in the States and women know this.

I have been asked about my opinion of Asian women by US based Asian women. I have been asked "why" I like going to a particular place so much but I have never been lectured or truly questioned about the prostitution scene in LOS.

Actually I get more shit from lecherous farang men who have never been there or served in the military or been to Pattaya/Bangkok once or watched some special on E! Wild on Thailand series.

These guys are the worst because they make the stupidest jokes in some phony ass Asian voice saying "me luv u long time" repeatedly.

They have no idea about the actual relationships and friendships you form with people and if you try and tell them they don't want to hear it. They only want to hear about MP's, go-go's and soapies.

It has gotten to the point to where if anyone asks me where I went I say Tokyo and as expected no one even has a followup question or response.

"so I am out looking for a doormat girlfriend who I can walk all over. "

This is the perception I hearmost often when in Farangland...

JJ Sushi-san ER I am curious my man... How does it work with your Farang GF when you come over here to BKK for these trips? Don't ask don't tell??

Forgive me for inquiring as I have been in this situation in the past (like right now)but fortunately my Farang GF has almost Thai sensibilties. Don'T make me lose face OR ELSE.. and she also knows I must come here for "business."

( she is an interesting combo... long blonde hair-huge brain-very smart-, culturally international,yet small and petite and built like the best of the Thai ladies :: ::)Thai guys go CRAZY over her-classic irony

I walk a fine line-... :o

Anyone else out there have a Farang GF they actually really care for yet maintain a Thai life as well? :: :grinyes:

Sometimes u tell them where you are going and sometimes u don't . Sometimes you lie sometime you tell the truth. ometimes you use a combination method sometimes not. I was never one of those tell the complete honest truth type of guys. Some women really don't want the complete truth.

One comment made to me went something like, "Do you think a 20 y.o. tg would actually want to have sex with a 50 something y.o. guy like you if it weren't for economic necessity."

Actually, the above IS a pretty good question... anyone got any answers??? :p:dunno:

The farang women I know don't like the scene at all - and also don't understand it, have never really experienced it, and just want to stereotype for the most part.

I have actually taken three farang girls, (friends of mine from Australia), to Nana Plaza/Soi Cowboy etc. when they have come to BKK to visit me. (Two had never been to LOS before, one had and had gone to a "touristy" show in Patpong only).

All three girls started the evening with some trepidation and nervousness.

After a couple of hours, (and a few drinks :drunk:), when they saw I was known and liked in my favourite bars, they loosened up a lot. They sat and talked to some of the girls I know really well, and I think the girls working in the gogos really loved the chance to talk to a farang woman about "girl" stuff, instead of the usual "what your name... where you come from... first time Bangkok?" routine.

One of the girls, (28 y.o., blond and more than average looking BTW), really loosened up... so much so that I told her about 1am she could pick the next bar we went to. Sure enough, she chose "After Skool" and we were greeted on entry by about 3 handjobs at the bar and lots of diddling! :o

I was a bit worried about her reaction, but it didn't faze her one bit! In fact, after a couple more G&T's, and a long conversation, including my friend purchasing 2 lady-drinks for her new "friend", I came back from the toilet to find my farang friend arm-in-arm and with her tongue down her TG's throat!!! :o:D:applause: No bullshit at all!! Jing Jing!!!

I told her she should bar fine her, but she chickened out after thinking about it. When I quizzed her the next day, she told me she had always wanted to try another woman, and thought that the night before would have been the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately, she was flying out that night so couldn't go back. ::

My female farang friend told me that she was wrong: she thought the scene was disgusting and depraved, and while she still felt sorry for some of the girls looking at the guys they had to go home with, once she realised the bar scene has a "human face" and the girls are "not just sluts or hookers, but real women, each with a story to tell", (her words), she saw it in a different light.

Bravo to her for having the guts to change her mind and admit she was wrong... and give the scene a chance!

Fly P.

Says FlyPapillon:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

One comment made to me went something like, "Do you think a 20 y.o. tg would actually want to have sex with a 50 something y.o. guy like you if it weren't for economic necessity."

Actually, the above IS a pretty good question... anyone got any answers??? :p:dunno:

Hi fly,

Actually, I disagree. I think it's a stupid question. It is based on the whole baggage of conformist western thought patterns and stereotypes.

Have you read the thread on the 78 year old? Good luck to him, I say. Why should he conform to the stereotype and waste his time on pensioners coach trips to boring, windswept seaside resorts in farangland when he could have so much fun here.

Why should a 50 year old use valuable time on a 20 year old is a more interesting question. The answer is that because here in Thailand you can have a lot of fun doing that. Who cares what the motivation of the girl is?

Why does a 20 year old girl in farangland have sex with a 25 year old man? Because she is in love with him? In all cases? More likely because he has taken her to a disco, bought her a meal and she is feeling horny. In any case, this "in love" bit I think is mostly bollocks. I blame Shakespeare for writing the sickly sweet lines of Romeo and Juliet. We have been stuck with these illusions ever since.

And what if she is doing it out of economic necessity? Do you think the girls who serve you at the counter in MacDonalds and are so polite to you are behaving like that out of deep personal respect for you? Economic necessity drives them to find a job and they are doing what they have to do to keep it.

Enough - this is Thailand and we can do what we want.

Khwai

Archived