Prices set to fall....

jacko

I see that the baht, in the last 12 months, has appreciated some 5% against the mighty greenback! (USD)

Considering that movements in the opposite direction were often quoted as reason for increasing prices in the nightlife venues, I am expecting that shortly, those very nice fellows who run the Crown group, will announce price reductions.

Beer back to 110.

Barfines back to 500.

Tips back to an 'optional' 20 baht. :applause:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You betcha. They DID fall when showing stopped, didn't they? And the proprietors have in the past, after raising prices because of the sexotic shows, lowered them again once the shows got stopped, ddn't they? Didn't they?

Well, didn't they?

Prices are already changing! Girls that worked high risk areas (more prone to be raided) are now working elsewhere. Some have already went from 2000 baht to a meager 200 baht.

You are absolutely right, but when I was in NEP earlier tonight it was damn quiet. I know this is low season, but it was still very very quiet even by September standards. Now whether that will cause the brain trust that runs NEP bars to lower prices is a completly different matter.

Archived