Patpong bar music TOO LOUD !

Palatkik

Camelot bar ? boy does someone need to take the DJ outside and smack him up a bit! The girls in this bar are going have hearing problems at this rate. At least the drink pressure is lower now ? you cannot hear the girls asking for drinks! Kings 1 plays same crap car alarm music but has a better sound system. Both bars got some pretty dancers right now.

Was talking to a Pattaya Go-Go girl who used to dance the ?pong from a young age, has developed a nervous system disorder from being exposed to too much noise. Sad really.

To me, that's kind of the signature and draw of camelot. Loud music, flashing lights, packed stage, best dancers. It's the premiere high energy agogo. I like it at the end of the night. Their dancers rule patpong dance contests, though lately the dance talent has been a bit disappointing. Noise wise, it has nothing on the thai disco's in town! Totally serious here; just try out any like Hollywood on ratchada sometime. I'd say Camelot is loud, but not to a fault. Understandably not for everyone.

No shit but its been this way for along time and I dins it uncomfortable...this is one of the reasons I don't frequent the GO GOs-

I have complained when I had to go with friends and did they listen??? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO they just laughed at my face like I was crazy- Dumb shits.They don't realize it is bad for biz.

Archived