Davis hotel

thai3

The rooms are better imo than the marriot and they have very good CD/VCD players, beds have canopies over them and also nice sofas. Everything better quality than the jasmine suites on soi 23 where did not get a good nights sleep and the air con was noisy. The GF also did not get a good nights sleep at jasmine which she blamed on the 'noisy bed'

Davis hotel looks a bit odd downstairs, modern is the best way to descibe it with out of place nude models which look like left overs from a massage parlor.

They have a bann thai style spa at the back which must cost a fortune to use, they are advertising condos here 2 beds at 150,000 baht a month!!. Very nice place for 2,900 but too far down the soi, not too bad for soi 22 though, must dash got the shits from a meal at old siam soi 23, never again-peter

thai 2,9

for my usual two days Sukhumvit real life investigation interlude I was just about to try that place next week. since the owner is the same as of all the massage places I was expecting an underground people mover to Ratchadapisek but you did not mention anything. Seems to be a bit too far away from upper Suk, so maybe better stay there somewhere. Thanks for the report, you good heart.

Bbill

Forgot to add that the breakfasts are terrrible for a 5 star and told them so, tried the limo service to the airport as never done this before, turned out to be a london taxi so waste of money really. They have jazz in the bar which is very attractive, the thai style rooms look nice. They will be opening phase 2 sometime and having a tuk tuk service to suk-peter

> jasmine suites on soi 23 where did not get a good nights sleep and the air con was noisy.

I once checked the rooms there and noticed a noisy ac in some rooms too . They told me they are able to fix it or to give me another room. Though, IMO, Jasmine has ok rooms, new, proper, good furnished and at the end definitely not too much to complain.

> Very nice breakfast service at the jasmine but would not stay again

I really wonder what happened there? They always got good reviews on the nanapong-board and as I said before, the rooms seem to be ok? I am asking, because I am considering a longer time stay there.

Did you stay at the exec floor, the rooms with the jacuzzi (well, not that spectacular) and the home-ceatre equipment?

ps: I also read, they have an internet connection at 100 KB? I am considering a stay at boss tower or in a condo down sukh 4 too (much cheaper and location ok for me), but I have to do a bit of working and I need a reliable infrastructure for a reasonable price.

No I forgot to look at the exec floor, the one bedroom apts looked a lot better than the studios. Bathrooms are not great, no seperate shower and it floods the floor easily. The location is great now but will not look so good when all those bars close on soi 23. Funny sign at the pool saying nobody with leprosy is allowed in the water or girls on their period, also please not allowed to leave unwanted items ie urine- peter

Archived