Does Your Thai Wife/GF..Waste Money in Falangland?

Torneyboy

My money is hers,her money is hers!

Having said that ...Does your Thai Wife/GF waste money?

we all know that Thais ...well many are on low incomes.

So when they are living with you in your country do they waste money?

My wife loves flowers...she spends heaps per week on them.

Just tonight for instance...a bunch in our bathroom/one in the kitchen/THREE in the living/tv room and another in front of our Buddha!

Say 300 thb a bunch.

Would your Thai wife/gf spend 1500 a week on flowers in LOS?

I do not think so...why in your country....spend money on things that are not day to day home requirements.

She goes out of her way to get the best deal on phone cards to call her son/parents..btw

You Guys?

Does your GF/Wife waste money

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The short answer: No!

The long answer is that she really knows how to stretch a budget and make our money last. She has found shops and bargains in my hometown I didn't know existed.

She has waisted money on occasions, but those experiences were priceless: I remember I told her to buy some flour to cook a certain dish, and she came home with a couple of white roses. :)

She also though she found me some really cheap cigarettes and it turned out to be empty shells.

All in all I can say she takes better care of our money than I do. :up:

Cheers,

soongmak

If you are asking whether or not women can (in our opinions at least) waste money...well then :banghead::censored: :censored: :censored:

Any funds not earmarked for the betterment of the Lord of the manor are definately a waste. :grinyes:

"What matter you. No like flower? Only make place beautiful for you. Show respect for Buddha, so good luck for business.

Flower for bathroom because you :censored: "

"OK, no buy flower, you no buy beer, wine." "House not beautiful anymore, Buddha no give good luck, bathroom smell like buffalo yard " "OK, up2you!"

Good luck on that one mate. :neener:

Says torneyboy:

..a bunch in our bathroom/one in the kitchen/THREE in the living/tv room and another in front of our Buddha!

Say 300 thb a bunch.

Would your Thai wife/gf spend 1500 a week on flowers in LOS?

I think that totals six bunches big fella. makining it 1800BHT. Thats only about $70AUD...I hope thats not every week???

Archived