Does Your Thai Wife/GF..Waste Money in Falangland?

Torneyboy

Well, some of you MEN think buying flowers is a waste of money? ::

Really my Hubby planted rose bushes so I can have roses, he said it was better spending that way :: :banghead:

One Valentine day (we worked in the same office), the employees went around and checked who received flowers, only 1 female who had NOT gotten any yet (accept from other employees) from her man was me at 10:00 AM!! You have got to see what flak (talking about excessive, abusive criticism) Hubby received from my and his employees!!! The worst was from our female project manager (I love that woman). Two of the staff dragged him out to the flower shop not far from our building and made him buy the most expensive arragement! Served him right! :devil:

Hubby normally does not buy flowers because he feels it a waste of money, oh well, cannot be perfect, I guess :drunk:

Jasmine :devil:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Just that flowers do not last all that long..that is what i call waste

Saw my gf doing something to the flowers and the vase - adding sugar into the water, I think. Cutting them again after 2 days. Probably some more kitchen-smarts can be done. The flowers don't really droop for almost a week, in BKK weather.

That way she can half or even reduce the "waste" even more.

Hi N400

Ha Ha ...and what would Buddha think of these on display next to him??

Hi TTM

Good idea...she puts ice in the vase..supposed to help last longer...will try your GFs ideas.

We have had two days in a row of mid 30 temps...so are looking a little tired...Saturday she bought them.

Hope she doesn''t come home tomorrow with a new contingent :doah:

Jas,

ANY man who has EVER forgot a birthday, anniversary, Valentines day, mothers day etc, knows how your hubby felt that day.

I doubt there is any man on this board who hasn't felt the wrath of the better half coming down like a ton of bricks after a forgotten occasion.

[color:"red"] I doubt there is any man on this board who hasn't felt the wrath of the better half coming down like a ton of bricks after a forgotten occasion. [/color]

My friend, it was not my wrath, it was from his staff and mine wrath!!! I might have helped a little when they came to my office and asked which one was from "what-his-face", by putting on sad eyes, ok? :neener:

I don't put too much of a big deal on occasions, really, learning that from being with Hubby for so long. He is a generous man, it is something about flowers wilting away that makes him think it a waste! Just like we are NOT wilting away also ::

He is working in Canada for the next 2 weeks, so I just get flowers and enjoyed them all for myself! :devil:

Jasmine :devil:

it is something about flowers wilting away that makes him think it a waste! Just like we are NOT wilting away also
I actually find cut flowers to be quite tragic for the reason you stated. To me, watching them wilt, they are a constant reminder of how fleeting our lives are, and how quickly the "bloom" of youth fades.

Archived