Malaysia

gobbledonk

Last year my GTG and I went to the very beautiful Langkawi Island.

Its a very beautiful place, but a bit boring (lucky i had my GTG with . Many Muslims around, some problems to find a clean restaurant with sell alcohol.

Always we eat at chinese restaurants.

Langkawi is a Duty Free zone beautiful beaches.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Mentors. Like Adik and some of the other board members, you seem to have an enormous amount of experience in various parts of Asia, and thats one of the things that keeps me coming back to the board again and again.

As you are probably aware, I am counting the days until my Garuda flight finally touches down in Jakarta for my Xmas break - I hate to say it, but I am even more excited than I was before my first trip to the LOS !

art,

I just returned from two weeks in KL. I was there during all the crying as Mahathir stepped down. :(

I have been there twice now in the last 7 months and have had no problem meeting ladies - mostly Chinese, but also the occasional Indian and visiting Korean, Japanese, and Finn (!). Big problems with the Malays - for me anyway.

I stayed in the New World Renaissance Hotel which is ideally located. I met ladies at the big mall (KLCC) which is walking distance, as well as the Beach Club in Bin Tang - many other clubs here too.

By far though, my best hunting ground was the Hard Rock, just across the street from the New World. IMO this is the best Hard Rock around (Jakarta is also good, and Beijing is acceptable). But, you really have to be a total Elephant Man to not score in the KL Hard Rock, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

I wrote several KL reports, but for another site (asfo).

Often, I think the sanuk is more in the individual than the location, and, I believe you will not have a problem in KL. :D

Khun Sarisin,

Great to see you back, I really missed your posts.

I go to KL about once a quarter but only stay a couple of nights. I mostly go to the Beach Club in the evenings and find it a reasonable place. I haven't spent much time at the HR simply becuase I thought it would be just like the other HR's in the region which I find pretty mediocre. Would you mind expanding a bit on your experiences and what's available at the HR.

Hi jxxxl,

Thanks for the 'welcome back.' :)

I was not very active on this board (I read occasionally) because I was outside of Thailand 11 of the past 16 weeks, including a delightful trip to that garden spot, Kabul. I had 'orders' to visit Baghdad, but after the UN mission was blown up, they were canceled.

To me the HR in KL is the best I have been to. I don't care for the one in BKK. Too crowded and a bit pricey. Also, the girls there play games.

I could write several volumes about my experiences in the KL Hard Rock as I seem to always meet interesting women there. Also, I should mention most are not native to Malaysia. The HR, maybe because of the name familiarity, seems to draw many tourists and visitors to KL. For example, my last trip in April I met an outstanding J-girl. I liked her so much I followed her back to Kobe. :D

This time I had some fun as I met a stunning Chinese girl ... and, her dwarf friend. No, I did not score with the dwarf, but the Chinese girl was very nice.

Also, I met a Finnish girl last trip that turned out to be staying in the same hotel as me.

I think the Beach Club is the place to go for the locals right now and, I am sure you know how packed that place gets. But, I prefer the HR because of the variety you get there, mostly from out of town.

I almost forgot...I was there on the Indian Deepavali Holiday and there were quite a few Indians there in the HR getting crazy. Included was one of the most beautiful women (an Indian) I have ever seen in my life. I had a hard time decided whether to risk a confrontation with her Indian chums or just mind my own business and be content with my Chinese girl and her dwarf friend. I chose the latter in the interest of world peace. :)

Really, I think anyone, especially alone in KL, should put the Hard Rock on his A-list for sanuk. :grinyes:

Sarisin: your good report on BC and HRC just covers a tiny part of KL's nightlife.

..but to all the other posters 'in-the-know' , who had been here during the british colonial days or got their extensive experience during a 2 day's stay: just gimme a break!

KL's nightlife exisits of 2 sorts: the one for the tourists (covered in the report of Sarisin) and the one for the locals.

The local scene consits of "health centers" (you can call it bonk shop as well) all over the Klang Valley with a selection of gals from PRC, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia or locals and the KTV scene, where really wild gang-bang's can happen.

More updated info can be found at the mamakspecial delphi forum.

And then there's the hunting ground for the resident expat. Ample supply of willing pussy,......provided you are a free man with some sort of corporate future. Even malay gals are available although some groundwork need to be done...but they are the stunners behind the curtain!

The Islamic Issue? No one will push you in any corner, except you are an American journalist, writing for Feer's: you better watch your back !

Says KhMarried:

He took me to a hotel perched high atop a large parking structure......

Hi km,

I used to travel to KL about 20 years ago and a few times visited a place fitting this description - must be the same place, still going. Seem to remeber there was a disco/restaurant as well with girls with numbers.

Khwai

I found your post very interesting.

I have been to KL twice in the last 7 months and really enjoyed myself there. I know I am far from being anything close to an expert on the scene there, but I do like to get out and explore when I can.

I was supposed to have a Malaysian friend help me this trip, but he had to depart the day I arrived (APEC).

There is no doubt that there are different scenes for you depending on your status in-country. I think it is true here in Thailand too, but probably more so in Malaysia.

Anyway, I really appreciate you providing the additional info, and I will check out that delphi forum as it is likely I will be heading back to KL in February. :)

Included was one of the most beautiful women (an Indian) I have ever seen in my life

Hi Sarisin,

I posted some time ago re the *incredible* beauty of some Indian, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi women : whilst some posters wholeheartedly agreed, I did get a couple of flames from guys saying 'You've got to be joking !'. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I suspect that these guys just havent seen the right examples from the region yet, and they are definitely poorer for it :)

Archived