Malaysia

gobbledonk

"I posted some time ago re the *incredible* beauty of some Indian, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi women : whilst some posters wholeheartedly agreed, I did get a couple of flames from guys saying 'You've got to be joking !'. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I suspect that these guys just havent seen the right examples from the region yet, and they are definitely poorer for it"

I agree that there are some absolutely amazing south asian women, but they are quite literally, one in a million. I've spent a lot of time in Sri Lanka in the past year, and generally speaking, the women there are horrible.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin,

I don't envy your travels, Kabul must be the arsehole of the world right now, although I bet Bagdad is far worse. I heard there are a few beautiful women there, and I would mind shagging a women in a burka, but I wouldn't want to risk getting my scrotum flayed for breaking some law. I may have to go to Karachi soon ::, not looking forward to it.

jxxxl,

You are right to be concerned about Karachi. I would put it in the Top Ten Most Horrible Cities I Have Ever Been to. I have been to 100 countries all told. Karachi is dangerous and you are constantly assaulted by beggars, vendors, and other troublemakers.

I have spent way too much time in Pakistan, mostly Islamabad, but Karachi, and Peshawar as well. Not a favorite place of mine.

And, I am going to disagree with you. I met some very attractive ladies while in Colombo several times. I went to a couple of discos and if you could make it past the bad smell ( :eek:) you could actually meet some nice ladies. I stayed at the Oberoi and there were a number of ladies visiting my room while I was there.

But, of course, I prefer anywhere in East Asia as compared to South Asia...

Sarasin,

I totally agree with you, there are beautiful women to be found on the sub-continent, but the general ratio of lookers to pigs (even available ones) does not favour those inclined to sanuk. I had a few encounters in India, but it was cheap, sterile sex, the likes of which I only encouter rarely in Indonesia or Thailand. I would second your motion that East Asia is far better than South Asia, despite the (occaisional) availability of lookers in the latter.

Cheers

PS

You are right to be concerned about Karachi. I would put it in the Top Ten Most Horrible Cities I Have Ever Been to

Melbourne (Victoria) must be on that list, surely ...... :grinyes:

I cant remember which 50's star it was, but she was heard to say as she alighted from the plane at Tullamarine, 'What a great location to film a movie about the end of the world !'. Seriously, any chance of us seeing your list ?

As i said, I have been to exactly 100 different countries. I know because a year or so ago, my English class (teaching conversation part-time at a company here) challenged me to name the countries I have been to when I was teaching them to pronounce the names of countries of the world. Want to have some fun? Get a Thai to pronounce Azerbaijian. Even I have trouble with that one! :)

But, you know what? I have never been to Australia or New Zealand. Incredible, huh? I have also missed a number of European countries many have been to. However, I have been to every Asian country except North Korea and I almost made it there. Also, just about every middle eastern country except Iran and Iraq. Almost everywhere in Africa...

Surely such a list of horrible places would be subjective based on one or more bad experiences there. And, of course, they could change too. For example, I had some very unpleasant experiences in Vietnam during the war. However, after returning in a different capacity, I love Vietnam now. :)

Here are a few of my least favorite places:

Bangui

Brazzaville

Kinshasha

Nouakchott

Lagos

Karachi

New Delhi

Dhaka

Riyadh

Port Moresby

Lord, that is ten, and it was quite easy to come up with them. I could probably name another ten (many in Africa). I think I will stop here though...

Bangui

Brazzaville

Kinshasha

Nouakchott

Lagos

Karachi

New Delhi

Dhaka

Riyadh

Port Moresby

5 in Africa, 3 in South Asia, 1 in the sand box... that says it all. I agree with your assessment of the places in South Asia, Middle East and Africa. :applause:

Archived