Poseidon for a Night III - tried a Model

BrownFox77

hmmm....not sure, Old Hippie! they have arround 10 - 15K a month. High end models have more than 200K and a german convertible to go to work. But these are the execeptions and they are the mia noi of some big guys. Back to your question, I always pay 500THB for a tip and not more than 1800 THB for the show. I like those places because they are somehow headache free. Just eat and leave, no need to clean the dishes...Cheers :beer:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cost was around 5000 Baht - I think the mamasan actually gave me a break (maybe no Falang Surcharge) because I waited so long.

Ya got farang charged methinks. Of course you did go in expecting such so it's all good. Remember what letter your girl was? The girls are tagged and priced in this manner. Ex. V-## Nonetheless, it's very rare that you'd get charged an even amount, usually the girls have an odd price like 3400 baht...

The most expensive "models" are 5400 baht. Yeah, they might be pseudo-famous but it's a weird setup. First those high end "centerfolds" start off as MP girls. Then, if they look hot enough, an agent comes along and asks them to pose, the selling point? Their "worth" gets rocketed up to the highest tier in such establishment. Remember TIT. What "hi-so"(coined since its become an aberration within itself) white skinned aspiring actress/celebrity/TG would publicly expose themselves in a skinmag? It would ruin them period.

So be wary, when your with a penthouse model, understand that it's for pure aesthetics and not prestige cuz there is none...

Says Rasputin:

So be wary, when your with a penthouse model, understand that it's for pure aesthetics and not prestige cuz there is none...

Rasputin,

Aesthetics was what I was lusting after! As to where the Penthouse Models come from, I had seen it mentioned from others as well that its often girls 'in the biz' wanting to increase their "worth" (costs). Of course this just makes me want a copy of the Thai Penthouse all the more (seems often hard to find a copy during my stays, they sell out so quickly).

If I recall the actuall price quoted by the Mamasan that night for my temporary Goddess was 4,500 Baht, I mentioned "around 5000" Baht what with the tips and all. Another model that I turned away earlier was quoted at 3,500 baht.

I think Old Hippie had asked about what the norm was as far as 'expected tip' for the models. From what I've read on other boards it seems to be 500 baht on average. I had also tipped the Mamasan a couple hundred, right in front of my Goddess - which in retrospect I think only increased the odds of a good time later - capitalism at work...

A couple of months ago I ended up at Poseidon with my Thai friends-After we sat aorund for an hour or so I was finally wowed by two girls and went for the dream session-(2) I don't naughty boy too often so I went for it As I remember the entire event cost about 8k- Paid afterwards and actually from my perspective have never felt any anti- farang sentiment- at Poseidon however I do speak Thai with ease so that may help...A fine placeIMHO

Archived