Poseidon for a Night III - tried a Model

BrownFox77

Says Man at Work:

Great post, must try it!

Where is Poseidon? I think they have a website???

MaW

MaW,

When I went there the 1st time grabbed a Taxi and he had NO CLUE where Poseidon was. Its in the Ratchada area near all the other main MPs. I learned to memorize the phrase "Rat-Cha-Da-Di-P-Sek, Soi Sip Jet" - or you can say the Grand Hotel (as its right acoss from there).

They do have a website: Poseidon

And for ALL, I ripped this URL from one of the other Boards, not sure who made this page but they put together a collage of the 'top models' at Poseidon. I can say that I have seen some of the girls you'll see walking around and I can attest that they look MUCH better in person, it often seems Thai girls are not very photogenic for some reason.

Poseidon's current Models

I didn't see the girl I was with in any of those photos, at least I didn't recognize her if she is there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>unfortuantely it is all in Thai, esp. the side where they talk about JOBS

MAW,

PM me some email address and I'll send you a pic of the facade. You can't miss it.

Spent near there (in the Grand Hotel) 3 weeks, the Poseidon was always in my window. Thought it was an office building. A modern, 9 or so stories establishment. Holiday Inn hotels tend to look like that. Was wondering what all those cars coming in and out of their parking all night were there for.

A taxi ride from Nana would be 80-85 baht. In a traffic jam, maybe 120.

(at that time, had no idea what Nana, Poseidon and the whole lot were about)

Spot on post & great report of course :bow:

Even you researched quite a bit & were on your 2nd visit it's quite hard not to feel a bit taken by the whole thing that is P2000 particularly if so far only hanging in BG7 & the likes you did :neener:

This board truly could use a bit more people or posts about the 'other' areas of bkk & sanuk than just the usual NP, SC & suk meat marked even that's still pretty much the major attraction that is LOS, but...

What got me big time was your report of getting lucky in your selections both times & thus a 100% success rate it's hard to beat & I can't think of a single MP girl or even few others that would measure up :rolleyes:

Wonder if it all just might be a great story to justify your spending over the odds :cover:

Oh while we're on the money bits I actually don't think you overspent at all, but just got the going top model rate around the 5k mark including the 1k farang surcharge & then whatever you tipped her?

BrownFox,

Thanks for the report and the links. Maybe it's time I revisited Poseidon! I went there once several years ago and had a very nice, but very expensive time. Had a sandwich from the fishbowl and used one of the VIP rooms. I figured if I was going to splurge, I might as well do it right!

I don't mind the cost so much, but can't stand to pay the Farang surcharge. For that reason, I have pretty much only patronized Nataree as they seem to be the only Ratchada parlor that doesn't employ the Farang surcharge.

I may have to visit the model lounge next trip. The first girl in their model collage looks pretty damn tasty to me :hubba:.

Ranger

Went to Poseidon last night (Thurs) based on the two recent posts. Due to traffic on Rachada got there a little late around 8:30 pm. A few nice "conversation" gals on the 1st floor (left side). The fish bowl was "picked clean" only three or four gals left. Upstairs about 15 gals of mixed quality on the 3rd floor (on the couches). Saw two or three that were very nice looking. We sat down, ordered drinks and asked to view the suites. One was available for a tour (9th floor). Just as described on the board. Great large jacuzzi tubs (two), two bedrooms, etc.... We went downstairs to pick the lookers that we noticed a few minutes earlier. A large group of Japanese guys had just snatched the entire gaggle of cute gals that we had our eyes on. Sat down for our drinks and to observe for about 15 -20 minutes. All the best gals were now busy and it was about 9:15. We took off and booked a suite room for tonight (Friday). We are going back and will be there at 6pm (5:55) sharp take a quick glance at the fishbowl, head upstairs and try to make a good catch early. My Thai associate who accompanied me noted there may be a larger selection of gals on a Friday night.

Says ib13:

Spot on post & great report of course
:bow:

What got me big time was your report of getting lucky in your selections both times & thus a 100% success rate it's hard to beat & I can't think of a single MP girl or even few others that would measure up
:rolleyes:

Wonder if it all just might be a great story to justify your spending over the odds
:cover:

ib13,

I seem to recall someone questioning SkiBum's report also, guess you'll just have to do what I did and go there with some baht to check it out. :)

I'm not much of an MP man and only have gone to Annies before. Compared to the girls in Annies ALL the Poseidon girls were winners - I still don't recall seeing a single FAT girl at Poseidon's. I think one's chances of doing well here are pretty good with the possible exception being how things turn out in the Model Lounge if you decide to give the 3rd floor a try. If you are Asain your odds appear to be better than mine. OTOH, I saw NO preferential treatment given to anyone on the 2nd floor (you just gotta tell the Papasan your chosen number QUICK before anyone else does).

I still plan to go back, it is a nice change from the normal GoGo/Beer bar scene.

Says Ranger:

BrownFox,

I may have to visit the model lounge next trip. The first girl in their model collage looks pretty damn tasty to me :hubba:.

Ranger

Ranger,

Haven't tried Nateree (or any of the other Ratchada area big MPs) but may give them a try, a new area for me to explore now in the City of Angels.

Actually the 2 times I went to Poseidon's I really wanted to see one of the girls on their "New Models page", but never saw her - I have no regrets however as I did pretty well anyway (even their Fishbowl was great). That 3rd floor however is an interesting place, maybe if more of us non-Asains go there regular like more of the girls will 'open up to us' (pardon the double entendre)... :p

kkr98,

My 1st trip I got there late too, actually about 2130 and the pickins were indeed slim however it was PACKED with guys however I managed to pick a winner from the Fishbowl before it too thinned out fast.

Getting there at 1800 is the thing to do, however there were plenty of other guys there with the same idea when I got there at 1800 as well - but the Fishbowl was FULL and the models just kept trickling in. Best of Luck!

Interesting post.

A few questions though.

What's the reasoning behind the farang surcharge? Do they think we have more money than the Asian customers or is it to deter farangs?

Why do some of the smaller girls not go with farang? Is it merely due to the girl thinking the farang will be too big for her?

What's the attitude towards farang from the Asian customers?

It was earlier said that these places were not 'farang-friendly'.

Archived