Poseidon for a Night III - tried a Model

BrownFox77

It was my last night after a truly GLORIOUS stay, to help beat off the onset of the Bangkok Blues, decided to follow suit to SkiBum, who went to Poseidon's Model lounge on his last night.

This was just my 2nd visit, 1st time grabbed a stunner from the fishbowl as those in the fishbowl looked better than the models available on the 3rd floor (at the time I was there). This time I knew their new hours were 1800-2400 (due to the MP crackdown) and despite intel that Models don't start until 1930, I figured they must start right at 1800 now - and they did. I arrived at 1758 and this time I would not be denied, planned to BURN some baht on a model for the 1st time.

Went straight to the 3rd floor Model lounge figuring I'd be about the 1st person there, DANG - it was FILLED with "well to do looking" asain guys in suits! I was the only white guy there.

Got a table next to the elevators where I could watch everything and ordered a beer. Saw some excellent looking Models walking around however the mamasans would prance them around the same tables with the expensive suits 1st, one older guy in a fancy suit was really fussed over - must have been a VIP there and I watched how he'd look the girls over, then wave them off and look away, time after time. When the mamasan finally brought a Model over to me (she really wasn't too bad AT ALL), well I looked her over and waved her off (I hoped the fancy suit saw me). That girl was nice but not at the kind of money they wanted (I actually felt bad about waving her away though). It was about an hour by now and I said I'll checkbin and head downstairs. Before they brought my bill back the mamasan came back and said one of models that was pre-booked, her appt failed to show and she brought her over: this one was drop-dead Beautiful, I said YES! Mamasan said all the rooms were in use but one would be available in 15 minutes, unless I wanted a suite room for 300 Baht more - well, my last night so went for the suite room. (Oh, the VIP guy in the fancy suit, he was still sitting there waiting?)

The room was HUGE, a fireplace, 2 TV's, large Sofa, styled like the interior of an old Castle or something, we had 2 maids fussing over us and the suite, getting us our drinks, all pure pampering, really nice. Soon the maids departed and me and the Model babe were talking over drinks, getting to know each other as the Jacuzzi was filling with water. She spoke English very well and was actually a sweet girl however whenever I looked at her face my knees would get weak, she was just so stunning. She gave me a great bath and massage then we hit the huge bed! I mentioned how stunning her face was, she had a body to match. Not a single blemish anywhere, perfect soft skin and a flawless, nubile body, she really was a Goddess.

If one were to do research on the Models at these MP's on other Boards like Bangkok Tonight which seem to specialize in MPs one would see a common theme that the Models, unlike the Fishbowl Girls, don't really get "down and dirty", in fact most report that the models don't even allow 'carpet munching' - just a massage and Boom-Boom is about it. Well maybe I just got lucky but me and this Goddess were all OVER that huge bed, she was wild (read HORNY). One sight I'll not forget was this Goddess GRINDING her crotch in my face with animal lust (we were actually half off the huge bed at this point with her arms holding her off the floor)! A great time was had in our 1 1/2 hours, and I rarely took my eyes off her, still stunned. Both exhausted, we held hands tightly as she walked me down to the elevators to say goodbye - I was still awestruck by her beauty even as I kissed her goodbye, a really great time. As beautiful as she was she was also very sweet and friendly and she had as much fun as I did, if I weren't leaving in the morning I'm sure I'd be back to see her again.

Cost was around 5000 Baht - I think the mamasan actually gave me a break (maybe no Falang Surcharge) because I waited so long.

I then went to Cowboy for more drinking and saying goodbye to some regulars, then luckily hooked up with another of my regulars (this one, the prettiest of them all). For her, I sacrificed sleep time before my (miserable) flights out but, like the 5000 Baht for the Goddess, it was WORTH IT. :D:p ::

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent report BF ..... thanks :grinyes:

Just a short comment on the selection process.

Most of these places that cater to Asians have a few girls hidden away, true stunners, that are only brought out under the right conditions. :grinyes: And you dear sir did make them all correctly. :bow:

Take your time, buy a few drinks, (no cheap Charlies) and wave a few away (you're are fussy and know you can do better) then in an hour or so, call for your bill.

Now Mamasan can let you go elsewhere, even if its to another floor, or she can go to the special reserve stock. If she lets you go, then either she really doesn't have any in reserve, (highly unlikely) or you failed the admission requirements somehow. :grinyes: So you didn't just 'luck out' ... you played the game correctly by their rules ... congratulations. :applause:

And the VIP .......... well Mamasan may already know him and how he likes to choose them, and he was still spending right?

Milk the whales for all they got, and never give them one from the reserve list if you don't really have to. :neener:

Glad you had a great time. :applause:

I know the Model Lounge very well. They really are not farang friendly there. I'm the exception, of course!

The reason you got the stunning model was because you were there for a while and then were going to leave. I very much doubt that she was pre-booked and that her customer cancelled.

Your story is all too familiar. It happened to me the first time I went there a couple of years ago. The difference was that I sort of told the mamasan off, in a polite way. (As polite as I could be.)

I'd be very surprised if they cut the price because you had to wait.

You were also lucky because things are pretty slow for them right now, compared to usual. The placed used to be packed in the past.

Good move on your part to get the VIP room. Puts you in good stead with the mamasan. She's the one that's really important for you to get good quality. She can also talk some of the girls into taking a farang, as a lot of them won't, especially the smaller girls. It's easy for them not to because as you mentioned, their customers are Asian.

And yes I can confirm what was said in another post, they do keep most of the good ones in back, out of sight. There's a room in back of the bar. From the outside, it looks like a kitchen-type area. The entrance door is to the left of the bar, when looking at the bar.

For the price you quoted, you got a fairly good quality one. I'm not sure about today's prices, but a couple of months ago the lowest ones were 3,900 (2,900 +1,000 Farang charge). Most of them fall in the 3,900 -4,400 category. The most I paid was 5,400 and that was for their most expensive model. She was one of the ones in Penthouse magazine.

Says sabio:

BrownFox:

Thank you for your report, which is the most positive report about Poseidon's model lounge that I have read

Sabio,

You might want to look at SkiBum's original "Poseidon for a Night" post a few weeks ago, he did very well with a Model there also. His post was in fact the reason I decided to give

Poseidon a try for the 1st time.

Just the place alone was interesting - a HUGE building, the interior all new, clean, and modern with a VERY large staff of supporting employees, some of the Mamasan's running around even had hands-free phones in their ear's, like they were Secret Service agents or something. Guess I was just amazed at the degree of organization and infrastructure I saw (I could have been at a Fortune 500 bldg (maybe I WAS!)), its pretty impressive and certainly a FAR cry from some sleazed out low class whorehouse one might find in the bad part of town back in the States. Another remarkable experience in Amazing Thailand... ::

Says LaoHuLi:

Excellent report BF ..... thanks
:grinyes:

Just a short comment on the selection process.

Says TokBet:

I know the Model Lounge very well. They really are not farang friendly there. I'm the exception, of course!

LaoHuli, TokBet,

Thanks for your replies. I'm truly a novice with the Models but now that I've had a bit of a taste...

Although I really didn't know what I was doing looks like I managed to somehow do the right things. I actually did see 1 or 2 models come out of the elevator and out of the corner of my eye saw the Mamasan motion towards me and then saw a quick shake of the head, so I think its quite true many of the girls are 'afraid' of Falangs. Actually, on my 2nd trip when I grabbed a beauty from the Fishbowl, she said I was her 1st Falang and this turned out in my favour as she was quite curious...

One of the reasons I made this thread was that on our board here there really don't seem to be too many posts on MPs in Bangkok, I did most of my "research" on other boards but I think this board and its posters provide among the best "intel" for fellow members.

Thanks again for your repsonses and on my next trip will try to partake of the Models again, with reports to follow...

Archived