The Dilemna who is Miss Red...

Redbaron

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red sorry to here about this episode. My suggestion with all due respect is to forget about marriage / relationship, go there have a good time and leave it at that...

Long distance relationships are fraught in any setting (especially Thai night life scene), why put yourself through the financial and emotional expense....

STH :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, mate! You are probably right about the Farangland and that she got bored after a while. Thaigirls can be Butterflies too and change their minds frequently. I dont think that there was some one else behind ( ie. a husband) because otherwise you wouldnt have met the family in the first place. I presume that she just wanted to go back. May I ask how old she is? Keep us in the loop about the end. I enjoyed Sanook Bar at Soi 10. But thats history too. :beer:

BB,

"It does seem you have questions left"

Yep, like, WTF happened?? OK, I suppose I know but if it was going to be all over, I thought they were all after money. Maybe she was using me for my body! I've given up trying to work that one out.

N400, Carew,

yep, New Years' will be huge, I'll meet you guys in Patters. Still trying to convince VI2 to come, but I fear he'll back out again as usual, so I'll be booking the flights and stuff soon.

As always, looking forward to the re union.

Let's not go looking for love though eh? We can do a Stadtler and Waldorf at the raised tables at the back of the Biergarten.

Sounds good to me!

I thought we first met at Woodstock?

P127,

Yep, we did... sorry but the idea of you being called at 2am by that bloke who introduced me to the Thai night scene is forever etched in my brain. Pretty sure we met when I met TTM, Dec last year. Hope to do it all again soon.

Look up on it, you were not scammed

That's what got me bedazzled. A clean break was the last thing I expected. TG's never cease to amaze hey.

My suggestion with all due respect is to forget about marriage / relationship, go there have a good time and leave it at that...

My thoughts exactly STH. Then again, that's what I thought when I met her, after the ugly split with the other one. Emotional expense is the hard part.

Singaman,

She's 26, I'm 29

S'man,

The "meet the family" experience, which I treasure dearly, is one thing which made me think "this is getting serious". Agreed, seems to take the boyfriend/husband out of the equasion. (Her passport says she's single, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean much).

She was "married" before (ie living with a bloke) to a rich Taiwanese guy. Lived in a flash apartment, drove a few nice cars etc, but he was often out of town, and a bit of a butterfly, which is why she says she left him. She tells me it was 6 months before we met. I suspect (maybe) he's back in town, and she's his "Mia Noi". Anything's possible.

Archived