The Dilemna who is Miss Red...

Redbaron

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] Personally, i think we all need a vacation from love in Thailand. Once in a while , at least. Time for recess in RB's case, IMO...

[/color]

P127, you are such a spoiled brat!!!!
:neener:

Jasmine
:devil:

So you've met him then?? :neener:

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you interested.....

About a week ago, Miss Red was in contact. Still loves me, and she's acting as if there was never a problem in the first place. It's got me bamboozled to be honest, but she says she's been back home (out of Bangkok) nursing her sick mother, as she hasn't been lucky finding a new job. (Injured herself at work apparently).

Don't know whether to feel guilty or be suspicious. her mum has been very sick for some time now, but on the other hand, with APEC going on, there's not much action in the nightlife scene at the moment is there.

Who knows. Today on the phone she was fantastic. Still confused and drunkdified.

Says Redbaron:

For those of you interested.....

About a week ago, Miss Red was in contact. Still loves me, and she's acting as if there was never a problem in the first place. It's got me bamboozled to be honest, but she says she's been back home (out of Bangkok) nursing her sick mother, as she hasn't been lucky finding a new job. (Injured herself at work apparently).

Don't know whether to feel guilty or be her mum has been very sick for some time now, but on the other hand, with APEC going on, there's not much action in the nightlife scene at the moment is there.

Who knows. Today on the phone she was fantastic. Still confused and drunkdified.

[color:"blue"] suspicious. [/color]

and VERY wary. Especially if she will not completely discuss her previous actions. Sounds like a lady who only plays her best options..........for her..........at the time.

and VERY wary. Especially if she will not completely discuss her previous actions.

Of course... very wary indeed, I've found the unfortunate down side of seeing Thai girls seems to be situations like this. I'm a pretty easy going kinda bloke, and to be honest, I'm trying to see all this from her point of view as well. She did tell me where she was, but lets face it, she could have told me she was on the moon and I'd have no way of finding out if this was true or not.

Bottom line... I do trust her, as much as you can trust someone 5000 miles away. Sure, she may be placing a bet each way so to speak (maybe/possibly/probably there's another man in the wings, who knows?) but that's just specualation.

Sidenote.. the first phrase of the last paragraph in my previous post (try saying that after a few cold ones) should read, " I don't know whether to feel guilty or be more suspicious."

Hello

Its a sad story mostly because I think its hard on ones emotions when you keep having doubts you will keep worring about her.

My humble advise is let her go tell her you would like to be her friend ( actully not sure what your plan was in the first place) :: dont try to reason with her its almost impossible they dont like that and it will only drag the pain out.

Make a clean break on friendly terms if possible (it can be done) and move on.

I think a man can read all the treads on every forum about Thailand but before you have tried it in real life ( to fall for a sweet TG) and have had and expirence like this one you realize that its a very hard relationship to have and only a very small % of them will survive in the long hold. (mine did not and today I a glad I made the break it would have never lasted :( )

I think for a relationship to last with a TGF you have to stay in Thailand almost fulltime accept the taking care of family thing and if she dosnt speak very good english she has to learn or you should learn to speak thai and then it should not be a girl from the night scene :p then I belive there is a fair chance :)

The only hope in this one is the money isue that she never ask for any money if she had given you the broken record with sick buffalo or something like that then it was a given.

But my bet is like another one said.

She really likes you ( not love ) but is not ready to give up her life in LOS and maybe for a while she thought she could but she may be as unsure about everything as you might be.

Or you could be in her master plan some actully work on guys for years. before they weel them in there net ::

But hey what the hell do I no about this well had my former TGF call me in my home country 2 years after we had broken up and not spoken in all that time ::( think she feld lonely ) no harm in that though.

Good luck with everything RED and keep us posted maybe someone can learn from your experienses

:beer: neonthai

Bottom line... I do trust her, as much as you can trust someone 5000 miles away. Sure, she may be placing a bet each way so to speak (maybe/possibly/probably there's another man in the wings, who knows?) but that's just specualation.

--------------------------

RB, more than a few of us have been thru this, so i can be frank: you are doing a variation on the "she is not like the others" theme, using different song keys to rationalize your dillemma in something bearable and sustainable.

Speculation? What speculation? What you told us first are facts, isn't it?

If it was in London or SF, the line in the sand would be long behind us,ie. byebye!, but somehow, in LOS, we have tied that line to our belt and it seems that "well, really... It's not like she....I understand her problem...... she called again after all....etc....." .

Come on, brother, you deserve better than that, which you may sacrifice while rationalizing huge potholes in a very steep and hair-pinned road. IMO/E

Says Redbaron:

Of course... very wary indeed, I've found the unfortunate down side of seeing Thai girls seems to be situations like this. I'm a pretty easy going kinda bloke...

Mr Red,

Right on bro' :hug:. That's the spirit, man ? don't waste any more time whinging and whining. :nono: Hoik your balls up into a wheelbarrow and race along to Soi 7 beergarden or Grace disco :: next time you're in BKK :up:. There's still hundreds of birds there who'll be on your cock like bulldogs on a pork chop as fast as you can get your wallet out. :D

(Plenty of "tradesman's" available too, if you really want a good feisty "workout". :hubba: )

jack :beer:

Archived