The Dilemna who is Miss Red...

Redbaron

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Sorry to hear the bad news.

From a woman's point of view, I think she found out that you were not the one, perhaps, financial or who knows? Sounds like she has obligations.

Anyhow the experience makes you more knowledgeble, methinks.

Take care :hug:

Jasmine

I think she found out that you were not the one, perhaps, financial or who knows? Sounds like she has obligations.

Jas,

This has been my conclusion too. From a few things that have happened, I'm pretty sure there's another guy on the scene. Maybe it's her "husband", maybe she's his "mia noi". I just hope she's happy.

Live and learn!

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] I just hope she's happy.

[/color]

Sounds like you are a fair and kind man. I always feel that it is a blessing to be around good, kind people. May you find one that can love and give as much as you do.
:hug:

Jasmine
:D

Mr Baron,

That's the ticket, man ? don't waste your time fretting over spilt beer. ;) Get your arse along to Soi 7 beergarden or Grace disco :up: next time you're in BKK. There's hundreds of birds there who'll shag anyone for tuppence. :)

(Plenty of "back door" action available too, if you're up for it. :hubba:)

jack :beer:

Jack - he'll be with me mate! (And yourself - but what is this rumour I've heard re non -attendance?) Still, our Ozzie mate will be cheered up beyond the bounds of cheered-up-ed-ness.

Gabba-gabba- hey!! - I know the kids won't know. But us old bastards know and that's what's important.

Where's them rizla's? You 'ad 'em last! Aw fuck it....

Archived