Pickpockets

loner w/a boner

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite a pickpocket, but I had one lovely on Beach Rd. in Pattaya do the grabbing thing, holding my arm. She was following me as I walked on and her hands gradually slid down my arm to my hand. Next thing I know, she's subtly trying to slip my ring off my hand. Very tight ring, else she may have been successful!

Says Khun_Kong:

Not quite a pickpocket, but I had one lovely on Beach Rd. in Pattaya do the grabbing thing, holding my arm. She was following me as I walked on and her hands gradually slid down my arm to my hand. Next thing I know, she's subtly trying to slip my ring off my hand. Very tight ring, else she may have been successful!

That's interesting. :) Quite a few of the birds I've knocked about with have wasted a lot of their time trying to slip a ring onto my finger. :o

jack :doah:

Hi loner,

I had my phone stolen a few weeks ago and I am 99% sure it was by a katoey on Soi 4 right outside NEP. :doah: It was 2.10 am, so I was not at my most alert! :beer: Fortunately my wallet was in my back pocket which was buttoned up. :up: I plan to get some trousers with zippered pockets as soon as I can find the time. :cover:

Khwai

One time in Pattaya I was staggering home from Marine disco. I keep my wallet in a hidden pocket in my shirt ( Quick Silver) variety.

Anyway as I left walking street I had one hand doWN my left pocket kneeding my balls and my other hand swinging freely..

This little urchin came up and tapped me on my left side and more or less instatntly tried to put there hand in my right pocket..

I swatted him/her away and carried on walking up beach road until I found a lady boy I liked.

STH :rolleyes:

I had my first pickpocket experience last month in bkk. Was in a very crowded bar with my gf. Was sober. I was standing by the bar when i thought i felt something very light around my front jeans pocket. I discretely looked down and sure enough there was 2 fingers trying to get inside!! The fingers belonged to a thai girl who was sitting at the bar kinda like with her back to me (not totally) and was talking to another girl whilst she was trying to dig into the pocket!!! I could not believe it. I pointed downwards to my gf who saw it too! So i grabbed these little proding fingers and told the girl she was caught in the act etc etc Incredibly she denied it and got really pissed off!! Unf**kingbelievable :onfire: :onfire:

Actually, that's a good strategy for her. If caught, immediately sow doubt into the minds of the surrounding people and try to act victimized by the big, bad farang.

but I have never heard of a drug being to be able to inject immediatly, through the skin. I would be very suspect of the possibilities of this being possible.

[color:"blue"]

I'm sceptical as well but have heard this story from few Thai people ... Thai on thai crime where a person will "touch" a victim and the victim will temporarily lose her senses (scenerio similiar to truth serum) and "hand-over" wallets, give out ATM pin-code and etc. I'm interested whether this is medically feasible or not. Maybe I should ask the guys who interrogated Hambali :shhh:

[/color]

Archived