Pickpockets

loner w/a boner

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how much deterrent it is but ... generally I have my shirt untucked covering all my pant pockets and my phone. I think it would be easier to feel someone going into my pocket.

And I always carry money in my front pocket .. easier and quicket to put my hands in the pocket when walking by people I don't trust or in crowded places.

Says Jazz:

Thai on thai crime where a person will "touch" a victim and the victim will temporarily lose her senses (scenerio similiar to truth serum) and "hand-over" wallets, give out ATM pin-code and etc. I'm interested whether this is medically feasible or not.

Jazz,

My wife's sister and close friend were both relieved of their valuables (seperate incidents) by Thai men using this method. I don't doubt that they were robbed, but have a hard time buying this "truth serum" story.

Ranger

Says Chongnoi:

...In California pickpocketing is a felong...Deadly force is authorized to apprehend a felon
:grinyes:

Yipper. In my home state, Texas, protection of private property is a legal defense for the use of deadly force. Juries and prosecutors alike, really like holding onto their possessions too. Of course, some innocent ppl have been killed--automobile repossesors come to mind.

Says BrownFox77:

..."she remember girl 'touch me', then purse and money gone"...like the girl had put some drug/chemical on her...temporarily stunned her for a few moments...possible numbing by externally applied drug/chemical)

Wow! That would be scary. Makes me wonder why it's not in greater use. Such a chemical would enable rapists, would-be-assassins of political leaders, etc...

As absurd as this sounds, it may be a case of traumatic mesmerization. Okay, quit laughing. Seriously, connect the two right people, someone with experience in hypnotic induction along with an unsuspecting person, and it could happen. It's not just a case of a stage hypnotist making a "willing" person cluck like a chicken. I heard (not saw) a story of an ex-hypnotist talking about the dangers of hypnotic environmental factors, ie television, discussing on a panel with an audience. A critic on the panel "poo poo'd" the idea. So, the hypnotist made the suggestion that the critic couldn't get out of his chair even if he wanted to. After several moments of struggling, the critic gave up. Freaked out the audience, but the guy made his point.

So, the hypnotist made the suggestion that the critic couldn't get out of his chair even if he wanted to. After several moments of struggling, the critic gave up.

-----------------------------

Given the number of guys glued to their stools around bars in NEP and Pattaya, i believe in collective hypnosis now. Heck, reading the board, it seems the hypnosis works over oceans too..... :grinyes:

That's interesting. :) When I was working as a long-distance lorry driver, I once picked up a very tasty Scandinavian blonde hitch-hiker :hubba: who turned out to be a witch :o, capable of exercising powers of hypnotic suggestion and casting 'spells'. To prove it, she put her hand on my cock and I suddenly turned into a lay-by. ::

jack :devil:

Archived