Especially for Fiery Jack

khunsanuk

Bingo! :applause: Streetname "Pug" from Soi 7 beergarden :beer: ? 2 great-grandkids, nasal membrane missing and chronic oral herpes :( ? if I'm not very much mistaken? Certainly looks like my room at the Nana Hotel 48 hours after check-in. :doah: For a moment, I thought the geezer was me too :o, especially when I clapped eyes on what I thought was the tip of his lengthy cock ::, but then I realised it's just his right hand 'steadying his aim before firing' on the broad's right buttock. ;)

Only the fact that the gentleman is somewhat folically challenged :( and, as you well know Mr Sanuk, I sport a full mullet :up: lets your theory down. :neener: That plus the jar of pickled gherkins above the bed. I've never had pickled gherkins in LOS (I've been pickled myself a few times, like :drunk:...). (Unless it's turds and piss in that pickle jar, and not gherkins, in which case it could well be my room the bald bloke's borrowed for his short-time shenanigans.) :)

It's odd that this illustration should surface today. I just found another image of myself on another website: this is me ferrying the ex-missus :down: and her mother :cussing: into town for some grocery shopping while I nip to the pub for 8 pints one lunchtime :beer:. :)

jack :help:

Archived