New Business for TGF

camerashy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks bigal. I have thought of that myself. In fact it first came to me when I was sitting in a net cafe in Bkk reading news from home, when a couple of Thai girls started using the computer next to me. One was reading out this letter she had written, while the other typed. The spelling, grammar, sentence structure were terrible (same as my Thai, I must admit). When they were finished, I asked them if they would like me to correct a few little mistakes I had overheard them make. They jumped at the chance, and maybe half an hour later a perfectly written English email was off to some guy in Spain (a small request for extra funds, if my memory serves me correctly) ::

I was then offered some money for my help, which I declined. But it got me thinking, so on picking up the GF from the beauty parlor, I relayed the story and put the idea to her. All I got was a pitying look, and a question. "You like my hair? And see, my finger same colour as my dress." I took that as a dismissal of my idea. ::

Archived