Oil Massage in Bangkok--A Walk on the Mild Side

poorjudge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see. Now, if they often protest about tip not being required afterward, how do I offer a tip beforehand? I don't want to come across as too crude with the girl, but I certainly would like to have the service described here PLUS a BJ.

Says Big_Kahuna:

I don't want to come across as too crude with the girl, but I certainly would like to have the service described here PLUS a BJ.

All the places mentioned above are somewhat Thai places and it is very important that the girl gets comfortable with you. If she does, you can have a very good time. If not, you will be serviced, but don't expect too many extras.

Then may be, Baron's is a better place for you? IMO, Baron is less of a massage (like the ones in this thread). IMO, it is more of a brothel. Service is THB 400 per hour, for the extras HJ=THB 500, BJ=THB 800, Full Service=THB 1500. From my experience, finish as many times as you want. Traditional services are available too, but the real thing are the extras. Today I went there, took "the famous girl" and got finished 5 times! Back-side was available too. But, as said before, I didn't go there for a massage or having a lazy, relaxed afternoon, I went there for sex.

I would like to highly recommend an oily place ....

The location is just back from soi 15 on Suk you walk into a small U shaped shopping area where there is a internet place on the left and up the back there is a barbers shop where outside you will find the girls dressed in civvies touting for business.

NEVER EVER IDENTIFY A WOMAN! IT IS AGAINST BOARD POLICY!--OH

she is an 8 on my scale and have to say the best i have encountered over the years.

The cost is 500 baht and for this you get your own private room with shower and tv, modern and nice.

This girl does a great massage and will with a bit of coaxing get all her gear off and let you do what you will bar shagging.

She is a real artist with a body to die for.

A memorable experience ..she has worked there for a few years now...i think i tipped 600baht but should have really given her a thousand as she is that good.

Anybody know the name of this place?

Like the place a lot myself. Not just curtains, but real walls (in the BKK sort of way) and private shower in the room. Excellent service, fun girls. Not hard to find. Head back from the internet cafe amongst the no name beer bars. Back toward the pay toilet there, but one alley towards the ghost of Clinton Plaza.

Thanks for the kind words. "I'm turning Japanese/I really think so"? Perhaps my Kobe-ification will help me get into some of those Japanese only clubs. God knows if I could get rid of a couple extra pounds at Kobe prices I'd be able to afford the drink prices.

And back to the reports.

SOI 22 (Sukhumvit)

There must be at least 10 massage places on Soi 22, not counting Washington Sq. and any soilets off 22. I've been to several, which I'll detail below, and feel I know enough to make a few generalizations afterward.

Harmony Massage

This is the first massage parlor on the left as you walk away from Sukhumvit. This place must have one of the worst selections of staff I've seen in Bangkok. Even considering my low or odd standards I wasn't able to bring myself to pick someone and, shocked and stunned, fled in dismay.

In the afternoon and evening the staff will hang around in front of the shop, hoping to entice the unwary. There now appear to be male masseurs, too.

P & K Massage

This place is the second massage parlor on the left, a bit after the entrance to Washington Sq. This used to be Relax Massage, often mentioned on other boards as a reliable spot. The name has changed, but the staff (the usual mixture of older, some o.k. looking ladies) appear to be the same.

This was actually my first favorite in Bangkok. The ground floor is the usual collection of massage chairs and a small counter for the mamasan, who is nice and speaks English fairly well. Oil massage (500B for 2 hours) is done one flight up in the usual rectangular room curtained off into cubicles, with mats on the floor. There is also yet another floor which I think is for Thai massage, but I've never checked it out. Massage was always very good, as was the extra, but "extra" extras or serious disrobing (on her part, natch) may prove a problem.

After the massage I was always showered by my girl. The shower is in a bathtub which is large enough so that you don't feel in danger of falling and breaking your neck if you turn around.

An amusing and instructive story: After a particularly good session I tipped a little bit more than usual (100B extra). My girl responded with surprise and a "Why are you giving me all this extra money?" comment. No, she wasn't being sarcastic.

Alas, I found greener pastures and no longer romp at P & K/Relax. Still, whenever my old pal sees me she cries out "Shane! Come back, Shane!", and I skulk a bit faster up the Soi.

The verdict: No beauty contest winners here, but good service, great massage, and good attitude. Worth a visit.

Continuing up the left hand side of the Soi are (if I recall correctly) May Massage, Asia Health Massage and eventually, Nat Massage. I've never been to May or Nat, but Asia is as follows.

Asia Health Massage

This may be the skinniest building on the Soi; it's certainly much smaller than either May or Nat Massage. The ground floor is the usual collection of massage chairs. Massage is performed one flight up on a massage table in a curtained off cubicle.

This is one of those shops where your masseuse will wash your feet before you head upstairs. Unless you have a specific masseuse in mind (not possible for first timers, obviously) you will be assigned a woman at random, although you can bet that she won't be the best looking one there. The advantage of the foot washing is that you have the opportunity to check out the other ladies and learn their names for future reference. You can also try to change from your assigned lady, although this can be very difficult as it tends to destroy the pretense that the parlor is legit. Remember: Fishbowl=P4P, lounging women assigned at random=legit massage parlor :rolleyes:.

Staff was dressed in the usual shirt/pants/hospital jacket combination, and ranged from scary to pretty good.

I got an older, slender, not bad looking lady who gave me an o.k. massage (600B for 2 hours) and then entered an endless negotiation on the extra. Eventually we reached agreement and she extraed me enthusiastically (and toplessly), even going a bit beyond what we'd negotiated. Nonetheless, I hate long negotiations and decided I wouldn't return. Some of this is probably my fault: I broke my cardinal rule of going slowly; if you try to speed things up it tends to be more expensive and less GFE.

I seem to recall that the cleanup facilities were o.k. (small shower room).

An amusing and frustrating postscript is this: One morning I staggered hungoverly up the Soi and saw an attractive mamasan type. Being a sucker for the attractive mamasan type, and my senses so dulled that I didn't register the place as Asia Health Massage, I asked if she did oil massage (she said yes) and accompanied her in. She was very pleasant and spoke English well and, as we were talking, called another woman to wash my feet. This woman was hideous, and it was clear that she was to be my masseuse. I confirmed this and the mamasan said she was too busy running the shop and another in the beer bar area across the street to take care of me. I said thanks and got up to leave after the feet washing, muttering the usual excuses. Shock and horror on the women's faces. The mamasan promises to bring me a "very beautiful" lady to take care of me. I essentially tell her to forget it and that I'm not interested after her little bait-and-switch trick. She begs me to stay and offers to take care of me herself. Thanks, but no thanks, and off I go.

The verdict: Some good-looking ladies, facilities not bad, but extras are on the expensive side and need to be negotiated. The fact that they're happy to try to assign you a lady you really don't want is a definite minus. Ony try this place if you've run out of other places or want to try something new for the hell of it.

To be continued...

A Poor Judge of Character

As far as I can tell, this place (somewhat hidden behind the street side beer bars between Sois 13 & 15) is yet another branch of T Barber.

Soi 22, Continued

There are a whole bunch of massage places on the right hand side of the Soi; Phunnee, another whose name I've forgotten, Lek ans Queens (both in the beer bar area), Perfect, and finally, Lisa's. Feel free to correct me if I've missed anything. There also used to be a place called Shandy, but it's closed now. I've only been to Perfect and Lisa's.

Perfect Massage (Sukhumvit Soi 22)

A fairly small place, only about four women when I went, all dressed in street clothes or a pants/baggy shirt combo which seems to be the uniform here. Downstairs is the usual setup of massage chairs and desk. They're currently having a discount, so a 2 hour oily is only 480B.

I was assigned a masseuse (not bad looking, early 30s) and went upstairs, where the cubicles had walls (not quite up to the ceiling, if I'm remembering correctly) and a curtained entrance. Massage was o.k., extra o.k., without negotiation.

Cleanup facilities were good bathtub shower with good hot water in a roomy bathroom.

The verdict: Not bad, nothing memorable. Could be worth a look.

Lisa's Massage (Sukhumvit Soi 22)

This is on the right side of the Soi at the far end of the nightlife area, just after the soilet leading to Soi 20. Beyond this lies a land of wind and ghosts. Either that, or a desolate strip of road leading to a few forlorn beer bars and a large but mostly dead disco complex.

Lisa's is another place which has garnered more than a few mentions on other boards. They also seem to advertise in some of the giveaway Bangkok guides.

The setup is the usual: grond floor massage chairs occupied by a fairly lethargic set of fairly good looking ladies. 2 hour oily was 600B, and I went up to a walled cubicle (walls don't reach the top) with a nice looking lady (assigned).

Massage was good, extra was very well done. Near the end she offered me a "body massage" option, but I felt things were well in hand, so I didn't take her up on it. No negotiation for the extra. Cleanup was good, a nice shower with hot water.

By the way, a lot of these places will offer more exotic options such as "body massage", "super body massage", or "super oil massage" (hey, easy on the thirty weight!). Often these options run from about 1500B to 2000B. I have never taken any of these options; I always feel I'm better off dealing drectly with the masseuse. Besides, 2000B is a lot of money for one of these places.

The verdict: No bad, good service, prices for extras could be high if you're not careful. Worth a look.

Generalities

This has got to be one of the busiest massage areas. There are a lot of passers by, both farang and Asian. Consequently, I often feel things are a bit more mercenary o Soi 22 than at some of the more out of the way places. My advice: if you find someone you like, go slow and don't set the price bar too high to begin with. Remember that if you're a regular you can leverage a decent tip into extraordinary service.

A Poor Judge of Character

Archived