Oil Massage in Bangkok--A Walk on the Mild Side

poorjudge

Thanks Bigal been there many times as it is so close to my hotel. Have had very mixed success there some mindblowing and some crap.

I thought that had to be the place.

Uniformguy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I'd recommend (forgot the name) in that little soi between the Amari Boulavard and Gullivers pub, next to a Middle Eastern restaurant called Moody's on Sukhumvit soi 5 (almost apposite foodland), the whole package: massage, bj, love-making + excellent service = 800 Baht!

Remember not to overtip and/or be over genorous you will only drive the prices up!!!

Happy love-making!

Based on the recommendations here, I tried Sazanka Friday night, and I won't go back. The girl was not very skilled and indeed even disappeared off somewhere for lengthy periods 3 times! For what, I don't know. The HJ at the end was decidedly underwhelming. Can't say I enjoyed that salt, either. Oh, well, that's the way it goes. You win some, you lose some.

Worse, I decided to try to redeem the night with a freelancer picked up on Sukhumvit. Very pretty little thing. A maid by trade, earning some extra baht. Alas, no real aptitude for her little side profession; she needs to stick to housekeeping. Very pretty, though, and nice, so no hard feelings.

• 3 months later...

Re Testicular massages:

Thought I'd expereinced most pleasant things, but this one blew my head off.

Massage shop in Soi 11, a few hundred meters past GP on the left. 700Bt 2 hr oily.

I really came for the massage, and was speculating whetehr I'd want to accept an extra when offered. Most oily massages I've had before the extra was alwyas offered at a stated price, usually more than I think it is worth. This time it was different. She was early thirties, cute but not exessively so. But did a very good hard massage. Carefully avoided my netehr parts while I was on my front, then, when I turned over she immediately covered that part with the towel. So I thought 'no extra's this time, neevr mind'.

But when working on my upper legs, she very matter of facltly included a very nice rub of my scrotum. She continued, and toiwards teh end, having done my abdomen she returned to teh scrotum and started this absolutely fantastic rub and stretch job, initially never touching my penis, then just teh lower bit, and only the tip at the very last few moments, when I was absolutely hitting the ceiling. She did it with a slight smile but like it was a totally proffesional practice, no 'hanky panky' Her attitude made me not want to try and indulge in any groping or so, I just laid back and enjoyed it thouroughly.

Strongly recommended.

She never mentioned tip or so or extar money for 'extra', i suppose now it wasn't an dextra, just part of the massage. But when i did tip her 500, she had a look of surpise on her face, and gave me a big smile.

I'll be back

Was that Mermaid on the RHS as you walk down soi 11?

They advertise this "ball massage" but everytime I went in the fish bowl was empty.....must try again.

Or was it another place?

Uniformguy

Archived