Jintara Is Coming to Sydney

Torneyboy

What great news ::

The beautifull/talented....Jintara is to perform in Fairfield..a Sydney suburb very popular with Thais,Laos,Vietnamese.

December 6Th..then in Melbourne on December 7th.

We just booked...front row :D ::.

The Thai paper my wife brings home every week had a half page ""teaser''...Superstar from Thailand coming Dec 6th to Sydney.

No names...just a phone number...asked NTG to call..and she knows the lady..put us down for front row seats :up:

we will get to meet her..and a photo as well.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Red

For sure...check the Thai papers in Melbourne...just starting to advertise so should get good seats.

Only have a mobile number for the Sydney gig..if have someone that can speak Thai i can PM you the number (dont want too many there) and find out the venue in Melbourne....is all on the QT at the moment.."teasing"".

i am looking forward to the concert...big fan ::

Can't say I'm a huge fan, but i'm sure I've heard a few of her tunes while over there. Miss Red can't stand her, so maybe this will be my only chance to have a look. I suggested we go and see her last time we were in BKK, and she baulked at the idea.

I'll keep my ears to the ground and all that... I generally hear well in advance about things like this...

Can't say I'm a huge fan, but i'm sure I've heard a few of her tunes while over there. Miss Red can't stand her, so maybe this will be my only chance to have a look. I suggested we go and see her last time we were in BKK, and she baulked at the idea.

I'll keep my ears to the ground and all that... I generally hear well in advance about things like this...

Hi Red

Have you got the Cd .. Bird Fun Cd?

Great...has Jintara and Nat Merai..Thai /Swiss girl ..mom is Thai dad is swiss...worth a look..Sabaay Sabaay..is my favorite...the three girls look great and sound even better.

Her looks are similar to those of my wife....round face and broard nose etc....i can not wait.

Call 0404 030 500....all info...must speak Thai...she will tell you the venue.

Red..you owe me one :drunk::angel::neener:

Red..you owe me one

I certainly do! Well done old chap.. Looking forward to it now... after the PM, I realised the date, and yep, I'll definately be there.

..all info...must speak Thai...she will tell you the venue.

Duh! My Thai is pretty ordinary, and that's being generous, but i'll give it a go.. If not, i'm sure I'll find a way!

Thanks again.

thai3 says

This is the first time I ever wanted to visit OZ, if you see her tell her mister peter said she had better be back home by Dec 17th!-peter

Ha Ha ...she is all mine.

We hope to have a meeting with her and sign my cds..heaps of BTW ::

So she will be busy for some time.....go see gammy..or anne or nicole or Anita.

She may come back next year ::

Archived