Jintara Is Coming to Sydney

Torneyboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing she hates is fans trying to kiss her on the cheek so I would not try that, jing jing.

There is a message on the fan club board with a pic of her latest CD alongside a beyonce CD, the poses look identical, I guess the beyonce one was out first. Unfortunately jintara is more covered up,-peter

thai13 says

One thing she hates is fans trying to kiss her on the cheek so I would not try that, jing jing.

There is a message on the fan club board with a pic of her latest CD alongside a beyonce CD, the poses look identical, I guess the beyonce one was out first. Unfortunately jintara is more covered up,-peter

Hi

Oh... :(

Will have to think of something....

A lot of interest with the thai friends od my wife today...so we should have a good group to go along to the show.

Take her CDs to sign...will have a look at her fan club board now..thanks.

Well I really hope you enjoy the concert, my most exciting times in LOS by far have been seeing her, she's amamzing. BTW she does not seem to mind kissing her hand. At tankay Issan she told everyone a jap had asked her for a kiss, you could see him squirm in his seat, not possible she said cannot do-peter

Tip for CD signing don't use a biro as you cannot see it so good and sometimes they do not work on coated card of the cover, take the cover out first and had it over with a thickish felt tip pen. If she has a moderator on stage you can give it to him and he will make sure she signs it, sometimes it's difficult to get to her depending on the amount of people, size of stage etc. Try to go in the dressing room first, I did that in london and was the only one in there with her and watched her putting on her make up. After she often zooms off as you would expect. If like london everyone will be at tables and she comes round each table at half time so great for pics etc, can you imagine britney or kylie doing that!-peter

Hi thai13

Ok..may try that :angel:

Cant tell you how many time i watch the bird fun cd..track sabbaii sabbaii..with the three girls..i know the song off by heart,,and in Thai!!!..and the after song conversation..it breaks my wife up ever time i say ALL the words of the chat ::

Was helping my wife in her restaurant this afternoon ,,and talking to a few of the thai students that work on weekends for her...you like Jintara?...blank looks.

I thought i was saying it ok..but emphasis on last three letters..Jinta...RA.ok in the end.

Will take a Zillion photos..any good ones will pm you...maybe with a hand kiss... :)

Do not have the new CD :: will track it down on Sunday.

Hope to get a poster at least as well.

Archived