My favorite hotels - BKK/Pattaya

To those posting hotel recommendations, how are you booking the rooms?

I've used the Internet, in-country travel agencies and sometimes just walk-in. For upscale I never walk-in because the rack rates are high. I do walk-in at the Nana, but they have been full a couple of times. I've also had foul-ups with booking on the Internet, my reservation was not received by hotel. Also, Internet is not good for same or next-day booking unless the booking goes right to the hotel.

sanuk rawn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here in Pattaya right now and am staying at the Penthouse hotel on Soi Pattayaland 2. At first I was a little curious if I would like it or not. But I must say that it has been one of the most pleasureable stays here. It is right in the middle of the action. (I love to sit out on the balcony and watch the going ons) and there is NO GUEST HASSEL. Anyways my 2 sattongs worth. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by mackey144:

I am here in Pattaya right now and am staying at the Penthouse hotel on Soi Pattayaland 2......

Do ya got one of those "theme" kinky rooms?

tongue.gif" border="0

Bangkok- Nana Hotel/Business Inn.

>>When I have to watch my baht more Business Inn is now my hotel of choice, I tried it for the first time in March and it's the cleanest budget hotel I've found. 550/600 baht a night, <<

coming to Bangkok in about three weeks, I would be interested in this Hotel. Though I know the area a bit, I don't know where Business Inn is located. The price sounds really good, and sjre I would like to give it a try.

So please tell me where it is located, or if there maybe some e-mail adress or www

Thanks ....

khe

I have always stayed at the Manhattan Hotel which is near Thermae and right next door the new Clinton Plaza.

The rooms are clean, no problem with guests (if you check in for 2 people) and they have a safe in the room.

This trip I will check out their fitness centre and facilities.

You can book a twin room for 930Bt at http://www.siam-online.net/thailand/hotels/manhattan.htm

I heard the Penthouse in Pattaya was great...

I am a rookie, but liked Pattaya Center...

Nana was great, like out of Heronymous Bosch...

I Stayed in Business Inn in one night..the bed was comfy while I was rammin it in my short timer cutie, then I fell asleep...so it was an OK place....

quote:

Originally posted by trax:

My fav's:

In Bangkok - JW Marriott (a little more $$ but well worth it)

In Pattaya - Royal Cliff Resort (a lot more $$ but well worth it)

To Trax:

Please let me know who you used to book the Royal Cliff Resort, and the rate you paid. Thanks.

Bkk22

Archived