My favorite hotels - BKK/Pattaya

On my last trip to bkk stayed at Nana Hotel. Am thinking of staying at Majestic Suites for this trip. What is the difference between the single and double superior suites?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by khe569:

Bangkok- Nana Hotel/Business Inn.

>>When I have to watch my baht more Business Inn is now my hotel of choice, I tried it for the first time in March and it's the cleanest budget hotel I've found. 550/600 baht a night, <<

coming to Bangkok in about three weeks, I would be interested in this Hotel. Though I know the area a bit, I don't know where Business Inn is located. The price sounds really good, and sjre I would like to give it a try.

So please tell me where it is located, or if there maybe some e-mail adress or www

Thanks ....

khe

Khe, sorry for the late reply, but due to the lack of filtering of new messages on this system I'm having trouble keeping up with everything!

Business Inn is on Sukhumvit Soi 11/1, a good location, all the night spots are within easy walking distance.

The rooms are small, but they're clean and everything works. It's enough for me. The restaurant downstairs is great, and good prices compared to a lot of hotel restaurants. There are a lot of similar places on the same soi in that price range, so this is not your only option at that price.

quote:

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

[QB]

The rooms are small, but they're clean and everything works. It's enough for me. The restaurant downstairs is great, and good prices compared to a lot of hotel restaurants.

Gotta agree with your eval of the place, but the resteraunt sucked in my humble newbie opinion..

Then again, at 5 am with a load in a Thermae gal and a load on my liver, I guess anything would have done..

The place was guest friendly to the extent that they just let us in with minamal hassle.......

This Business Inn sounds like what I'll be looking for for the few days I'm in Bangkok before heading out to Ban Phe for the school (and possibly when I return and begin looking for a job and apartment)

I tried to e-mail them about getting a reservation, but the email was returned as non deliverable. Does anybody know if I can just show up on a Wednesday around midnight in late June, or might they be sold out?

Thanks!

Alfalfa, yep the Business Inn is guest friendly, they didn't need ID for the girl, although I'm sure they would hold it if you wanted them to. There were a lot of guys with bargirls having breakfast in the mornings, so you won't stand out, no "walk of shame".

WildAlaska, well I guess we just have different standards in restaurants, I know it's not a high-class place but the food was OK and reasonably priced IMHO, but I agree certainly nothing special.

The staff always treated the girls well, never looked down on them or made them feel uncomfortable. That's a big plus for me.

BUSINESS INN

web page

"BUSINESS INN - SOI 11/1

This is the Hotel I always stay at. It is half way between NEP and CEP / Thermae and only 5 minutes walk in each direction. It is a bit run down looking and the rooms could do with redecoration, but the rooms are clean and the toilet / shower rooms are all spotless. They have a restaurant open 24/7 which also does the room service. The staff are freindly and helpful and they are also a Travel Agent, which I have used many times over the years, including for international flights. The prices have always seemed comparable to elsewhere and I have never had any problems with the flights and Hotels booked and paid for via them. No swimming pool.

Booking and more info AWgroup.com

Room Rates from 500 to 1200B per night. No "Joiner" fee and the girls have their ID checked."

Hope this helps a bit.

I just looked at their website and the superior room with double bed was priced at 750 baht a night! That was the same kind of room I had in March and I got it for 550 baht when I walked in off the street. I did have a TG with me who asked in Thai how much it was but she just translated for me, didn't negociate at all. 550 was what they asked straight off.

I thought internet bookings were usually cheaper!

Archived