How do I find a legitimate Thai girlfriend?

mightymouse,

Take it one step further. How can you safeguard from this happening to you? I now know of two thai women (both non-bgs) who married average Joe types they met in LOS. Not bad guys but not on the upper end of how we measure success in financial and consumer terms. Tbe big house on the top of the hill with a view mentality....

They both learned english and had additional vocational schooling to the point where they could enter and function in mainstream america. One got a entry level job in a hospital and the other a law firm. Soon thereafter they both divorced their husbands because one had doctors drooling over her and the over had lawyers slobering over her. That is what i mean by competition and what thai women don't see for the most part from falangs living her. I think they start to see what there real value is (in their eyes and those who are seeking companionship). It is called leverage as their competition is very low in the States when compared to back home in LOS. The old cliche "they are a dime a dozen" in bkk but coming to attractive and available stricten america, they are in high demand.

P127,

I lived my whole life for the most part in the bay area. I see more good-looking women (and available) in one day in bkk than i will see in a whole year working and living in the bay area. Two issues happening here; one is just the sheer numbers of attractive women in comparison and two the availability of the attractive women. LOS wins on both accounts by a landslide......

Cardinalblue

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty,

rent a wheelchair, Zimmer or crutches and head for the location of the girl you fancy. You'll get the simpathy vote from all and sundry and you will have a good conversation starter ::

FOR RENT: One wheelchair, Zimmer or Wooden crutches in good order, only 500B/Night call 069060040 ask for Hopalong. :grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

<<One got a entry level job in a hospital and the other a law firm. Soon thereafter they both divorced their husbands because one had doctors drooling over her and the over had lawyers slobering over her>>

Maybe the difference between a bg and a **GTG** (maybe a GTG isn't just being a non bg--but you and I have been here before ;))--this scenario you tell us is a worry surely to guys entering a relationship with a Thai female :: :dunno:--As far as SFO women go its a case of beauty is in the eye of the beholder--I've been to SFO 4 times and saw a plethora of pretty girls here (Golden Gate Park and such places)--LOS girls are gorgeous but it is very one dimensional dont you think?

I see more good-looking women (and available) in one day in bkk than i will see in a whole year working and living in the bay area.

------------------

Oh, brother! you have not been hanging around Haight St, just to name one good place for eye candy, on week-ends. And i am talking just asian chicks, could add more ethnic diversity. I almost posted afew weeks back after strolling on a sunday afternoon (it's my neighborood too), that I saw in 2 hours more cute, sexy babes than anywhere in Thailand in such a little radius. But i thought my prose would not render the sheer delight!

you can :cover: me, i won't budge from that statement.... ::

LOS girls are gorgeous but it is very one dimensional dont you think?

-------------------------

indeed. And IME, riding the skytrain and hanging around a few shopping malls in BKK and elsewhere, the average of neck-straining sights is not that high. In general, I would say Tgs do not have a great sex-appeal, even though many can be attractive, not denying that.

BTW, SFO is for SF airport....

I live in both San Francisco and BKK. I was born in SF and have spent the last decade or more maintaing two

residences both in BKK and SF both for business and to enjoy Thia culture .IMHO they both have wonderful attributes. There are so many fine women in SF of various and asian descent yet in general they tend to be very cold and aloof-SF women have the reputation

to many of my foreign and native born friends of being...COLD LIKE AN ICEBERG. Yet for me actually having a relationship after breaking down the walls there is a much greater chance of sharing intellectual,worldy views and

conversations that are mentally stimulating.As an artist and more of an international type traveller and person(not just going to BKK)I like the Euro or rare American for companionship-

In BKK since I am a Thaiophile well its a visual feast because they are born with somethig no other group of women have-Hard to describe really... but I find them(in general) to be so unworldy even amongst the upper class-highly educated groups that well they are boring-intellectuallyand tend to be quite exclusive in their percetions of other cultures-Sharing and intelligence for me is the ultimate aphrodisiac in the LONG TERM.-Physical charms are great but they wane with time-

There is always the exception in Thailand but they are a chance meeting on the road of life.

To sum it up ITS ALL GOOD-as my best Thai friend say enjoy BOTH-which I do (from time to time)

:: :: ::

I have to concur. The physical beauty and diversity of women in the States and sheer quantity of beautiful women far surprasses anyuthing I have experiences in Thailand.

To me the Thai women are all basically, physically in the same mold and they lack a certain sex appeal.

I am naturally biased being an American, so all of you defenders of Thai beauty relax.

I still love the beauty of Thai women but there is really no comparison in my book.

The real magnet for me is the beauty of Thai women combined with certain elements of Thai culture that makes them attractive. That cultural/beauty combo is hard to replicate in the States. The closest I have come to it is with Hispanic or Carribean women

Says cardinalblue:

Don't get hung up on "i need to find a gf" as your primary mission. Do things you enjoy and have a purpose in your life and with the sheer number of available women here, you are bound to meet many compatible and similar interests candidates.

I agree like anyplace else in the world you will meet people through the activities you are engaged with work or personal.

Archived