prices for specific places

loner w/a boner

I know there are variables--which gal you're talking with, how busy is business, how gawd-awful ugly I am, etc...but....

I'm wondering, for specialty bars, what are the absolute lowest prices you've managed to get for services? This being in the last month or two.

Specifically:

Star of Light--800b for a bbbj, non-negotiable (so I accepted). bought myself a drink, but no lady drink. Did my biz, then left.

Kangaroo club--identical to above--800 and they wouldn't drop it.

After Skool--got a great hj for 300b from a real cutie, after I managed to run off the "lady drink dragons". Bought me one drink, and one lady drink. So, left with a real smile on my face for under 500. Not complaining about price here, a very good deal, IMO. But wanting to know if you have had similar pricing experience here too.

There's been much written on the importance of trying to keep prices down. Aside from walking away (or across the narrow soi to the next place) :hubba:, there's not much else one can do. If any of you have had consitant success with getting prices dropped, ie Star of Light for 400 for etc..., what "buzz words" or strategy are you using?

- SoL: THB 500 BBBJ right in the bar, THB 200 more for the room.

- Kangoroo: THB 700 incl. room, once I got full service for this price.

- After Skool: THB 200 for a HJ, THB 500 for a BJ. Add one or two lady drinks.

Btw, thinking about your post here and in the AW-thread and my response again: Giving the girls a lady drink and a THB 100 tip would not hurt them and will probably give you a better time. IMO, best is to go with the flow.

SoL -- B600; in the room or not

Kangaroo -- dunno, not been there in years

AfterSkool -- untold # of drinks (5-7?); never been asked for money. I tip B200. I have a regular there but when she is off I get the same deal from the other girls. I like that place -- the girls are fun, tho' others complain of high pressure (they know me so problem with that).

Tricks? No tricks. Just know the prices, buy drinks (but don't be a sucker), be fun & friendly, speak Thai. YMMV

Cheers,

SD

yep, the prices are hardly to negotiate as the owner fix the price. 500 and 200 as peter 1964 said.

however you can sometimes get full service for that, depending on the girl. don't tell the mamasan! or go to pattaya soi 6 or soi post office, full service for 500 and 200

Archived