Why/When Did BB move?

Torneyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says torneyboy:

When/Why did BB leave the board bar?

I have heard from reliable, though still unconfirmed sources, that BB asked for more time to practise in Internet games. ;) However, BB thanks for the effort taken and for the good job (afair only 20 deleted posts from me :up: ) and looking forward to see you in Nightlife, having a decent discussion about BKK nightlife with the pongers. ::

O.k., I am stopping the banter :) BB, thank you again and hopefully see you at the agm, would like to buy you some :beer:.

Its time we sent our SAS to train up your Navy Seals/Delta Force to shoot proper

Shit ya'all should be glad we join in the fight once in a while so ya can be on the winning side... :neener:

Guest lazyphil

<<Shit ya'all should be glad we join in the fight once in a while so ya can be on the winning side... :neener:>>

You should all be glad we send our lads in so your fellas have some target practice :: ::

Says Peter1964:

Says torneyboy:

When/Why did BB leave the board bar?

I have heard from reliable, though still unconfirmed sources, that BB asked for more time to practise in Internet games.
;)
However, BB thanks for the effort taken and for the good job (afair only 20 deleted posts from me
:up:
) and looking forward to see you in Nightlife, having a decent discussion about BKK nightlife with the pongers. ::

O.k., I am stopping the banter
:)
BB, thank you again and hopefully see you at the agm, would like to buy you some
:beer:

Peter,

20 ??? nahhhhh....... no more than 18 I guess :) as for meeting you, I do look forward to that, let the mekong coke flow....... :beer:

Cheers !

Says Wildalaska:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

FAL is a Belgian gun, you knew that, right

Ja ya'll do make good guns AND good beer, though a FAL aint half as good as an M14...

WA,

I asked the GF and she strongly disagrees........ Belgian guns are top quality :angel:

Guns, beer, chocolates, diamonds, me :)............ need I say more ?

Cheers !

You should all be glad we send our lads in so your fellas have some target practice

I didnt know you were Canadian....o fuck me im sorry that was so fucking rude :hubba: :devil:

Says BelgianBoy:

Says Wildalaska:

</font><blockquote><font

I asked the GF and she strongly disagrees........ Belgian guns are top quality
:angel:

Guns, beer, chocolates, diamonds, me
:)
............ need I say more ?

Cheers !

Hi WA

Should this not be in Nightlife....or Food :neener:

Archived