Why/When Did BB move?

Torneyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<I didnt know you were Canadian....o fuck me im sorry that was so fucking rude :hubba: :devil:>>

It was--go and wash your mouth out with soapy water ::

Says lazyphil:

<<I didnt know you were Canadian....o fuck me im sorry that was so fucking rude :hubba:
:devil:
>>

It was--go and wash your mouth out with soapy water ::

He can't do. No bathing or soapy water in Alaska now til Spring breakup ....... next June :neener:

Watch it Jerky breath

We still control your only road out.

Eat it Hoser, the 3rd Alaskan Special Forces from Titalek (known as the Titalekers) could easily take on your 3rd world excuse for an army....the last time ya actually fought was at Vimy Ridge and as is usual for the soldiers of the Queen when there aint no Yanks around, the Krauts pummeled ya back to Alberta... :neener::beer:

Note to all...actually the Canadian Army truly distinguished itslef in WW1..unfortunately they had British Generals!!!!!!

Nope, again according to the GF, it should be in Transportation, cos she gets off on it

Or maybe becasue she studies history and recognizes Belgium is a speedbump for the German army....ooo...oooo..oooo :neener:

God Im so miserable today! Where is P, I need to tell French Army jokes....

Alors, merde, no politics...... Phil, ban me!

Says torneyboy:

Hi WA.

Is this the MODs Thread
:p

Not yet, but any more chatter from the peanut gallery and we can make it that way. :neener:

Mods have lives too TB .......... well some of them do.....well I heard one or two did anyway. :doah:

:help: :help: :help:

Archived