Why/When Did BB move?

Torneyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Due to his increased workload BB asked to be relieved of his duties of moderating the Board Bar. So, I asked WildAlaska to take care of this, he took BB out the back and 'took care of business' :)

LazyPhil just happened to in the bar at the time and was 'voluntered' to take over.

Sanuk!

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

Due to his increased workload BB asked to be relieved of his duties of moderating the Board Bar. So, I asked WildAlaska to take care of this, he took BB out the back and 'took care of business'
:)

LazyPhil just happened to in the bar at the time and was 'voluntered' to take over.

Sanuk!

Nearly....... I did manage to dodge all bullets :cover: :cover: :cover: and I am back in the bar eagerly awaiting a free drink from the new bartender, but it seems he is a chaep charlie :down: :down:

Anayway, it is due to workload that I wont be able to spend too mut time anymore in the BBar....... but now and then :beer:

Cheers !

Tried out my new FN FAL on the the schemin bastid , ya should have seen my eyes pop open when KS shows up with BB in a cage, opens it up, screams RUN and off BB goes, me pumpin rounds as fast as I can but damn Eurotrash rifles firing all over the place that'll teach me should have taken my M16 instead, BB tossing bottles of Belgian ale over his shoulders like laughin at me, last I saw hes duckin into some titty bar shootin me the bird, me with seal oil all over my face, god damn now I gots me a Pommie to work with me, hell when I got to take him out it wont work since those SA80s just break when ya pull the trigger.... :neener:

Guest lazyphil

<<hell when I got to take him out it wont work since those SA80s just break when ya pull the trigger>>

Its time we sent our SAS to train up your Navy Seals/Delta Force to shoot proper ;):grinyes::cover:

Archived