Something different ?

tilac

Hi there,

I have lived in Thailand for 2 yrs before and have many nice memories of that time. Occasionally I visit Thailand for business and pleasure purposes and have a good time.

End of November I will be there again for about 10 days and want to make the best of it again, but now a little bit different !

I like the barscene at SC and NEP (sometime PP too), but want to have some other experiences this time !

It's not a money issue (although my funds are limited), but I want to make a list of alternate dating / sex contacts outside the regular scene. The only thing I have planned this time is to visit Eden Club one or more times.

I have set up a small list already, please comment.

Alternate pleasure subjects:

+ A date with a girl from an Internet dating site or forum or chatbox . I think about sites like {URL DELETED BY OH} etc. Anybody got experience with this ?

+ Date with a girl who works in a shop, restaurant etc. I once had a very good time in CM with a girl who worked in a shop at the Night Bazaar. And also I had a very kinky session with a granny waitress in BKK a few years ago !

+ Swinging / gangbang events / open sex. Back here in Europe there are sauna like clubs with 20-30 nude girls inside all available for PP, anything like this available in BKK / Pattaya ?

+ Dating with girls that you meet at (fast food) restaurants, department stores etc.

+ Having a threesome with a TG and a LB or 2 LB's, anybody has experience with this ?

+ Sandwitch a TG with 2 guys, volunteers welcome !

+ Bukkake (facial orgy , yes I am spoiled)

+ Sex in public places, beaches, parks etc.

Although I know all the regular places like Thermae, Grace, Soi 7, SC, NEP, PP but updates on this scene are also welcome.

Thanks in advance !

tilac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says rovineye:

Sounds like a full 10 days!

Yup, busy, busy.

One would think though that after two years here before he would have gotten all these basics out of the way before. :rolleyes:

So, is this like a pre brag troll ? :grinyes:

The link you posted is a commercial sight, posting such without prior permission is not allowed! Besides, that sight is a compleate rip off, as are the other dating sights that service offers, buyer beware, there have been more than a few posts about them on several other boards.

Frankly, I smell troll.

The people that run that sight also run several others. As I understand it, you sign up, and are instantly hit with a ton of women looking to meet you, trouble is, you have to buy a "premium membership" and as soon as you do, the women stop wanting you...the longer you stay with the free service, the adds drop off. A few of the free weeklies here in SFO did an expose on them.

I have heard ICQ is good for meeting serious minded people. I love to harp on this point, a few years ago, I said BKKChat was full of hookers working a different angle (not all mind you, but a lot) and a lot of jerk off guys screwing around. A lot of guys attacked me for it, now it seems, this is the common consensus of this sight as well.

For something off the wall, contact Eden and talk to them, they specialize in making things happen.

Thanks guys,

Got some useful info also via IM (looking for some more guys to do a gangbang, on a Sunday after church).

Sorry to upset you guys with this link, that was not intented !

Might be at NEP on 21 November for a pub crawl, anyone interested ?

Any updates on Eden Club and their website ?

Regards from tilac

Archived