Good girls turning bad???? What do you think.

whosyourdaddy

maybe she wasn't such a nice and conservative girl in the first place. never take anything at face value here, things are often different than they appear to be.

i have known more than a few women here who i would have sworn that they were the embodyment of the fabled GTG, but turned out to be rather the opposite...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes more than likely that is the case.

Was talking to an old manager at the school about it. He used to share an office with them all and as soon as the old teachers left, the younger ones would flirt. He said about 60% of them were after a western boyfriend. Teachers have to act a certain way and are expect to say certain things to help the children, I guess after awhile they start to believe the crap that comes out of their mouth about being good et al. and they become jaded towards relationships etc. I would guess 70% were single women at that school.

Probably nothing. I presume you are thinking that she would think that the darker skin was a pro. Quiet the

opposite, my wife does not associate dark skinned girls with prostitution, since she has never been exposed to

it. She sees some tourist walking around with dark skinned girls and just thinks that they prefer the darker

skin, since my sisters are always saying they want darker skin. Thinks it is a weird farang trait

Interesting comentary on your wifes perceptions I must say-

IMHO The girl is taking care of herself in what ever means she is able IE taking advantage of her looks and a Farang-happens all of the time-

You have successfully kept your wife in the dark OR maintained her naivete qbout life, farangs and prostitution-(how did you do that) and you

just wish you were getting some from this chick who you used to and still are having fantasies about :neener:

Its all good ...uMM EXSCUSE ME BUT THEY WHICH BEER BAR DOS SHE WORK IN??? ::

you remember that i once expressed my amazement that teachers are so promiscuous in Thailand, with a clear tendency to sell their body?

Since i posted this I have had more experiences along the same lines. And one teacher told me there is a simple reason for it: teachers have a low salary in Thailand.

Well, I guess if the girl holds up her part of the deal (whatever that may be) with her Aussie BF, then it appears to be just another stereotypical long distance Thai-Farang relationship.

If she's seeking/getting additional funding without proper disclosure or have unethical/undeclared expenditures then I would consider her a "pro".

Now, most importantly, if she is that *hot* and you can prove it by letting me see some photos of her, then I may volunteer to test her fidelity :hubba: I have very nice ceiling indoor and a nice roof-top balcony for her to see stars in more than one way :grinyes:

"You have successfully kept your wife in the dark OR maintained her naivete qbout life, farangs and prostitution-(how did you do that) and you "

As far as I klnow she has only seen a few girls that she has known that they were pros. Most of our mixed friends are long term expats with middle to middle upper class girls. Plus the farang guys at her work are probably smart enough to not shit where they eat. We have 2 newbie friends who brought a pro out with them to our house one day. She caught on and gave the guy a stern talking to about self respect. :nono: I laughed and they never did that again. I would not call it niave, it is just not normal for our live.

Guest lazyphil

With your previous naughtys in bkk and your beloveds purity it must be a bit awkward at times--is she in the dark as far as your buying sex with her fellow country girls?

>Picking her up on soi 22 near Emporium, I wondered how she could afford such a place and why was she living there considering she was studying out at the end of sukumvit.

If you are assuming she lives at the Emporium suites, they are 60K+ per month. A long stretch from 10K that her Aussie bf sends to her.

Knowing nothing about her bf, it's hard to think he is not worth it and that she's a bad girl.

Loads of muppets from farangland send money to Thai girls in the vain hope that the girl will not go looking for extra revenue over and above doing a job which does not involve shagging for money.

The fact is that the vast majority of these guys will have found their GFs in places where they have hired them for sex. They then stupidly think some money will make the girl stop work.

Some will find out, some never will and some probably don't care or refuse to accept the reality of it all.

The only ones I can think of who "might" be faithful would be the ones who by means of necessity, turn a few tricks a month to make ends meet because their salaries are so low, such as shop workers or the Macdonalds staff for example.

They may not want to sell themselves and find that a regular income from a farang enough to keep them afloat, perhaps even developing some real feeling for the sponsor over time, and of course, shagging the arse off him when he comes to town.

Archived