Good girls turning bad???? What do you think.

whosyourdaddy

When I first arrived in Thailand I had a quick stint working at my wife's school, which is probably the most conservative place in thailand. My wife had a student teacher who was very very very attractive under her. ( yes I have many fantasies about it) .

For Loy Kratong we caught up with her. Picking her up on soi 22 near Emporium, I wondered how she could afford such a place and why was she living there considering she was studying out at the end of sukumvit.

As we continued talking, I was shocked to find out that she had an aussie boyfriend, who lived overseas.

It seemed she met her at her night job, at a beer bar on soi 22. and now he is sending her 10,000 B a month to keep her in school.

Now upon hearing this I immediately thought something fishy was going on. My wife thought nothing of it and refused to believe that she may be performing tricks on the side.

The guy is a successful guy who can not speak any Thai. The girl can not speak any English. She pays a guy at the email cafe 5B a line to translate her messages to him.

The girl refered to the aussie guy as her BF. but when asked who she missed on Loy Kratong day , it was her old Thai boyfriend who fucked off on her.

What do you think? Is this a good girl turned pro? Has she seen a few ceilings in order to find a overseas sponsor as I believe. Or is my wife right in thinking that aussie men are very kind and to show this sends $350 a month to keep some stranger in school and out of the bars and flies in every few months to see his charity case.??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind heart or not. Only Mother Terasa would send money to someone and not want anything in return. There is obviously a thing going on with the Thai girl and the assuie.

A good western trait is to think the best of people. And while I am not judging, it is easy to fool yourself and believe what you want. Projection is a physcological quirk which I will try to explain quickly; You think a certain way, so you think other people think that way too - given the lack of communication between Thais and falang, even though both may speak english they may not be fully understanding each other so the farang believes what he is projecting towards this girl. Unforutanely, bad people play on good peoples ideals. Lets not be foolish, this is Amazing Thailand.

Intuiation is a wonderful thing, sadly we often dismiss it. However, in my experience our intuition is 90% accurate. So yes, good girl turned bad.

::

Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it. She is doing what she has to do to get an education etc... She may have met him in a bar, or in chat wherever, it is working out for her. As for missing her last love, something I notice in Asian girls, many people in general is, we get nostalgic for lost loves now and then. Asian girls (some of them) seem to like to be drama queens when it comes to this.

I know a few "GTGs" who work in restaurants as waitresses to make extra money, no idea if they go with customers or not. Now to another point along the same lines, just for arguments sake. Suppose you take a girl out, shower her with gifts, dinners, movies etc, spending big on her, and you have sex with her, is this different than just meeting a girl, sleeping with her, and giving her some money to go to school? and helping with other bills? We all have our various arrangements.

Also, not really shocked by this, many wealthy Thai men have Mia Nois, some or many of whom are educated, and have decent other jobs. I think you think to much about this! :)

"I think you think to much about this"

not really, just thought it would be an interesting post for you lot.

"Now to another point along the same lines, just for arguments sake. Suppose you take a girl out, shower her with gifts, dinners, movies etc, spending big on her, and you have sex with her, is this different than just meeting a girl, sleeping with her, and giving her some money to go to school? and helping with other bills? We all have our various arrangements. "

Now are these various forms of prostitution.??? It is not like they are have meaningful conversations. In Canada and here I have never had to give any of my previous girlfriends any money. If they were that broke I probably would have told them to screw off because the financial situation would be a strain on the relationship. I most certainly would not give some immigrant some money just because they were really cute. I dont consider this normal back when I lived in Canada but that was many years ago and things could have changed.

Thanks for the reply

While I understand Big Hippies I ideas, that comment think to much just annoys me everytime I hear it.

The ability to think, about past present and future is what makes us human. No other life on the planet as our abilities and to say your thinking too much means to give up one our our most precious traits...

:cover:

Guest lazyphil

Mia Nois are just glorified bar girls...fact!--good or bad together my mrs and me now have a house in England and one just built just outside bkk when a few years ago returning from los together had neither and if my mrs didn't work full time here we still would have neither or at least the one in los--so its not about charity in many cases its about giving the 'tools' to facilitate change in a girls life and her family....life is to short to pontificate :doah:

"Well, what would your wife think if this particular girl was...let's say...short, dark-skinned and from the North-Eastern province?"

Probably nothing. I presume you are thinking that she would think that the darker skin was a pro. Quiet the opposite, my wife does not associate dark skinned girls with prostitution, since she has never been exposed to it. She sees some tourist walking around with dark skinned girls and just thinks that they prefer the darker skin, since my sisters are always saying they want darker skin. Thinks it is a weird farang trait.

Is that the question you were asking. Not sure if I read between the lines correctly

Hi,

some of my business friends from an asian country have mia nois in Bangkok. So instead of working in bar to pay for their education they just have a boyfriend - so it's more of stopping good girls turning bad than opposite. But I wouln't be surprised if they have TBFs and also work as freelancers sometimes... :grinyes:

elef

Archived