Good girls turning bad???? What do you think.

whosyourdaddy

Without getting off topic and without starting a flaming war. I was never a whoremonger. I am very comfortable with my past in Thailand and so is she and I am proud to say I never cheated on her in the 4 years we have been together. Nuff said.

What did that have to do with the topic at hand or are you just still a little sensitive?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>There are tonnes of other places to live in the area and some are relatively cheap.

Oh, I know what you mean. Initially, I wanted to rent an apartment around the Benjasiri park but was told that within the 6-10K price range market, considerable % of the tennants would be bar girls from SC and Soi 33 and there is never a guarantee of a quiet night in those buildings.

>you can get much better value living out where her school is at the end of sukumvit in Bangkok

If you don't go the real end of the Sukhumvit, if you stop at the "logical" end of it at On Nut (last/first sky train stop), 8K would bring a much spacier and better quality place than around Soi 22. Especially if the school is there...

There are loads of small flats available down a bit deeper on Soi22 that are rather reasonably priced.

The populace is mixed. An office girl I used to date lived down there but I noticed alot BGS inthe area as well. Probably due

to its easy commute to Nana_SC, and the lot-

I understand about the mix of your friends tho as you described it.BKK can be quite a segregated type of society if one stays

out of certain areas. Your wife sounds like she has a reasonable and balanced attitude to it all in the final analysis.

So you never answered us... which bar DOES this young lady work at?.

Guest lazyphil

<<Without getting off topic and without starting a flaming war. I was never a whoremonger. I am very comfortable with my past in Thailand and so is she and I am proud to say I never cheated on her in the 4 years we have been together. Nuff said.

What did that have to do with the topic at hand or are you just still a little sensitive?>>

I asked a question I thought in a non inflammatory way so I dont know why you think this might turn into a flame war ;)--yes its very sweet you never cheated on your wife but its nothing to be proud of like its some great achievement--its something that should be done as a matter of course. Sensitive and off topic ::--I'm not the one who has issues against any particular group of Thai person! (you perhaps didn?t do any flaming of the ?little whores? that you loathe on this particular instance but I might be correct your basis of this thread was partly generated by some deep seated hatred)?and maybe you were never a whoremonger but I?m sure you read here that you did partake with the scene?so pure driven snow you aint :angel:

Guest lazyphil

<<" Mia Noi's are just glorified bargirls "

Ever had one, ever met one ?>>

No. But then again I never met Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot and I still know they were lunatic dictators :dunno:

To change the subject a bit, just because a girl has a sponsor doesn't necessarily mean that she is working as a prostitute.

I have a girl that I have been helping for almost four years. She finished university, got a good job for a very reputable company and she has in turn helped me a lot with many things both before and after I moved to Thailand (translations, dealing with government agencies, etc.) and has been a good friend besides.

I'd be happy to pay for her to go to law school because I think she'd make a great lawyer (and I'd love to have her be my lawyer), but she's told me she's just too lazy to go to law school. I still bug her about it everytime I see her.

We don't have a sexual relationship, although she is attractive (and I AM a whoremonger) but she is just somebody that I thought I could help who in turn has helped me....

I know numerous other farangs living in Bangkok who have done the same thing.

Not all acts of human kindness are about getting laid.

One of the things I like about living in Thailand is that it's possible to help people - really help them - for an amount less than my telephone bill would be in the USA.

Archived