Where can I take my girl?

Adams167

I have a really nice mini-BAR in my hotel room where she could take all her clothes off......... :: :: ::

I also have a very good video camera so we could record the whole event and she could keep it till she gets old!!!!

Uniformguy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 1,000 baht to mamasan will have her up there in no time. :grinyes:

Seriously, is doable anywhere, for a price. Thing to remember is to check if ok first, before doing.

Example: I think my second trip to LOS, I brought 2 farang girls with me. I pulled a 5 day L/T, and decided to show my 2 farang girls the sights, with my Rainbow dancer L/T, in tow. We hit a NEP bar (other than rainbow), and my 2 farang girls got into it. They both ended up on stage, much to the dislike of the other girls on stage, because they were drawing much attraction. My L/T smoothed things over with only a few words, but it was obvious dancers were not estatic over the situation.

Just something to think about. I think in BKK, is not cool to do, unless you arrange it first, with permission to do so. Once that hurdle is cleared.......let the good times roll. ::

PS....This was in Titty Twister, where I knew the staff well, so not a big deal. If you try to do alone, without knowing managment, I would think twice about this.

HT

What an interesting subject. Ive been hangong out at my fave soi cowboy bar for about 4 months now (the bar will remain nameless) and a couple of times the girls have dragged me up there for a swing on the pole! Only a couple of weeks ago my BG friend and I swapped clothes for a laugh in the ladies and when the mamasan saw me physically lifted me onto the podium and screamed 'you do two songs'. the dancers and I were in hysterics. My (ex) husband got a good show and I got a good laugh. Its amazing how powerful you feel up there...not something i'd ever experienced before.

Alas no chaparone now so doubt I'd be 'exhibiting' again. A couple of lovely chaps gave me their cards as well...and the only money that changed hands was what the mama san stuck down my boots!

Great post Picola. :applause:

If you ever need a chaparone for a night of fun, I'd be happy to fill the role. And not to worry, I already have a Thai GF that I am not about to give up. :grinyes:

But it could be a hoot and I'd love to hear your views on the scene from a farang female. :beer:

I presume you are a foreigner. The bar girls generally do NOT like Thai women who don't work there to come into their bars, unless accompanied by a customer (and even then they aren't always happy about it). But western women in the go-go bars are another matter. (Not seen as a threat to business, presumably.) I remember one night in a totally nude Patpong bar when a young Brit couple came in, apparently on their first holiday to Bangkok. They sat almost next to me. The wife was rather attractive and had lovely blonde hair. The naked dancers simply had to squeeze in next to her, touching her hair and commenting on her appearance. Next thing you knew, they were fondling her boobs through her clothing, commenting favourable on their size -- and soon had them out of her blouse and on display! The wife looked a bit embarrassed by it all, but didn't put a stop to it, seemingly enjoying the unexpected attention. It was definitely an interesting experience for me, sitting next to a very proper looking Farang female having her breasts thoroughly groped in public. Even the dancers on stage were watching the "show". Wonder if the wife ever told the folks about that back home!

:beer:

The bar girls generally do NOT like Thai women who don't work there to come into their bars, unless accompanied by a customer (and even then they aren't always happy about it).

Yeah, we nearly had a catfight at Midnite when one of the Baccara girls tried to chat up a Japanese guy at the next booth. She claimed it was OK because he was a prior customer of hers. :: Fortunately, for me, a bouncer chick seperated them and calmed things down (and got a nice tip for it).

I don't think anyone minded the girls being there. After all, the Baccara girls presence was only depriving them of one customer, and who would want me anyhow? :dunno:

Or Suadum, for that matter. :neener:

As for getting up on stage, they couldn't help themselves because rock n roll was being played and they seldom hear that at Baccara. And they were drunk. But no one seemed to care, and I doubt the Midnite girls felt threatened, as they were all naked, while the girl from our group couldn't even manage to get her skirt off. :drunk:

But I do feel that decorum should be followed in a foreign bar, on the girls' part.

"Yeah, we nearly had a catfight at Midnite when one of the Baccara girls tried to chat up a Japanese guy at the next booth."

Aye, that was prolly my fault. The Miss in question was *very* horny that night and I told her I could not take her home wif me. I got slapped for that -- kinda hard, too. She said something to the effect of "You bad man! Make me horny too mutt and now go away!" Oh well, I did have to catch up with my car & driver and the old friends he was fetching from the airport.

All was forgiven the last time I was at Baccara...

Cheers,

SD

Archived