Where can I take my girl?

Adams167

Well, you must admit, she does have a problem with boundaries. Every time I take her out of the bar, it's an adventure. But she does provide great comic relief; I just wish I could understand her language, because she seems to have the girls in stiches all the time too.

"You bad man! Make me horny too mutt and now go away!"

Looks like you'd better finish the deal, and if you can get her to smoke I'll owe you a bottle. Don't know if you saw this posted elsewhere, but we were sitting in bed, watching television, when she got a disturbing phone call. Then, after some discussion with my girl, she got up and ran to the toilet and puked (pretty violently). My girl was laughing so hard she was crying (I couldn't tell which), until I asked her what was the matter. She said her sister called and lamented that her customer the night before had no condoms, so she had to smoke all night. That's all it took to get Miss B to gag!!!

Good luck. ::

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is funny and not shy, which is why the grils all laugh. I like your Miss D's wit as she is very dry and funny too.

I'll let you know about Miss B and her habits as I am sure we will get together sometime soon. But after many converstaions, I do know that she prefers hoi to kwae! This is why we keep missing each other (she horny, me no time; I horny, she no want). She has to be in the right mood to go with someone who is a little more (let me believe it) than a customer. I'll try her once alone, but suspect that a much better time for both of us would be had with a third party (Miss K?) involved.

Cheers,

SD

Archived