Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I got back to the States yesterday in time for the reset. I think I am going to stay with the human character as i know how it works. I tested the other characters in the test game and they just didn't click with me. It seems that the Undead is still the best race to go with to achieve power even though it has supposedly been tweaked a little to even it out.

Regarding being clan leader. I say we all decide when we get to that level or maybe whomever builds the clan hall first gets to be leader.

My character name will still be the same HEXEN.

Now I just have to figure out my initial strategy of laying low for a couple days to build up AP or just blowing the initial wad from the get go.

I'd be happy to see you as a clan leader once again. I think you did an excellent job (up until you went to LOS that is :: )!

I was tempted to go with Undead again as that was a walk in the park most of the time...but I chose the Dark Elves this time. I figure it can be fun to try something new. ;)

All in all, I think the game is pretty fun -- but it was rather stale in the 20.000 to 40.000 power range. After 40.000 it was really tough though. I hope that tough spot will come a bit earlier on in the new game.

There is a new player bonus in this game when you do your first couple of attacks. I received roughly an extra 6k in gold for my first attack and then I received 7k for my second attack. With 36k in gold saved I had enough to get my first fortification in 2 attacks.

I waited until I accumulated about 130 AP before i started attacking. Your still invisible until u do your first attack. I don't know how long the invisibility lasts I attacked after 90 turns had passed in the game which is almost 2 days.

Now I am going to wait until my AP build up to about 150 before I go for the next building.

I am playing Draconians since I did pretty well with them in the test game.

BTW- u still receive an extra 5 ap's if you click the support linnks everyday.

Well, I took your advice and attacked early. I stayed with undead as my race and with the bonus my character is now level 2 with a graveyard and a tomb. My next goal is to get a headquarters and level 1 armory. I'll hopefully be level 5 by Saturday or Sunday.

Are you getting close enough to form the new clan yet?

Archived