Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

How is your progress?

I'm still at level 2. I was able to get my level 1 armory today but I'm saving my APs for tomorrow moning to get my next building. Over 1400 EPs away from level 3 and progress seems much slower this time around. Draconians appear to be the race to beat now.

There are already 40 clans and some of the old names are there. Crazy Paranoid Saints are pretty low with only one member. I guess their leader ended up as the only one playing at the end of the last game. Was this the same one who attacked you at one point?

My next question is should we allow my friend Dave to join the clan again after screwing things up the last time around? He can't mess me up as I'm using a different password. He is already at level 3 and did fairly well in the last game, but it's up to you.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Am level 4 have two buildings.

Will save APs so can buy headquaters and Market..as soon as the clan is up .

Re your friend ...yeah let him play might be a bit of fun to see if he shoots himself in the foot this time around.

Was a good descion to get in the game early rather than wait the 500 turns..it is harder to get going.

i went for dark elves...they seem alright; a very good price/power ratio on the men. later on in the game they will have the power to make weapons useless. so, I'm hoping it will work out even better later on :)

i do however notice that a lot of people went for draconians...the list seems basically full of them. again, a slight advantage to dark elves as I -- at this stage -- interpret the dark elve attack overall being most effective agaisnt draconians.

I am still at L2. I have simply been saving AP's and buying mercs to build my power. I want to ge the most bang for each AP by attacking guys with at least +20k in gold, instead of bottom feeding off of guys under 15K. I will definitely be L5 on Monday.

I probably wont buy buy weapons until I hit 2-5k in power or I notice people with higher levels of fortifications. I doubt if I will be attacked much and looking at the competition so early in the game, I doubt if people will even be able to arm themselves. I am just going to buy power and get my next level of defense. Has anyone noticed that they are not losing troops in their battles? I have not lost one troop so far.

Brink I have no problem with your friend rejoining the clan. After all if you vouch for him as the Italian mafia says then he must be okay. I just need to make sure of "Is he a friend of yours or is he our friend?".

Straycat I would hold off on the headquarters until at least another of us is L5 and can buy a market. No point in the headquarters if no buys a market. I am sure most of us will be ready for that by somepoint next week.

Hopefully one of us will have one in the next couple of days. Clan creation is only good if someone joins your clan within 5 days. That is why I suggested holding off on starting one until some others were ready. I should be up and running tomorow. Gonna do all of my upgrading while the good folks of the US are asleep.

Archived