WHY?

Fiery Jack

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link

Yes...serious because 'Sven' just woke up, and realized that he had just barfined her for a month, the night before. :grinyes:

Can you spell s-u-i-c-i-d-e ?

Or better yet, j-u-s-t-i-f-i-a-b-l-e h-o-m-i-c-i-d-e ?

HT

The only rational explanation is that she is Bill Gate?s daughter and this guy was promised the equivalent of the GNP of Belgium for one date.

Conversely whatever twisted f'ng country this guy hails from must find porcine obesity far more attractive than sexy Thai chicks. Where would that be, Finland?

The good news is that unlike many less fortunate full moon partiers who have drowned after hallucinogen induced swims to the moon she made it safely to the Maldives do to her natural tendency to displace more water than the average guided missile cruiser.

Of course that might be how she hooked up with this guy in the first place. A guided missile cruiser from the land of beast women looking for the heat seeking moisture missiles of the mentally impaired Scandinavian male.

Sad, really.

Says Brink15:

The only rational explanation is that she is Bill Gate?s daughter and this guy was promised the equivalent of the GNP of Belgium for one date.

Sad, really.

Brink,

Sad, really, yes.

Even in such a no-nonsense thread and topic I do resent such a stupid low-blow remark.

Do note that not even Bill Gates could even dream to have such a large amount as the GNP of Belgium, not even a small part of it.

Also Belgium stands head and shoulder in any kind of statistic you would like to mention or even dream off, be it GNP per habitant, education, health system, income, exports, just name anything over ANY state or all states of the USA.

Sorry that you caught me in this mood, but you definitely now owe me more than 1 beer, na !

Cheers !

Archived