WHY?

Fiery Jack

Remember that famous and very effective anti-war poster from the 1960s/1970s featuring a soldier who'd been shot in the back falling to his knees before the camera with just the simple legend "WHY?" written in large lettering beneath it? Well, I was thinking of getting this photo [color:"red"] *** [/color] blown up to poster-size with "WHY?" printed at the bottom, and flogging it around BKK on my next trip. Reckon I'd get many takers? ::

Or perhaps other board members might like to suggest similar or alternative images that might be suitable for a 21st century "protest" poster. ;)

jack :up:

[color:"red"] *** [/color] If you get a message saying "You do not have permission to access this server..." or some similar bollocks, just click "Go" or "Open Page" or "Refresh" and the bastard eventually opens up. :: If none of those gags work, give your PC a good hefty slap and that might do the trick. (It used to work with my ex-missus, anyway. Till she left me. :up:)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says elef:

.........but if you copy the url and place it in a new window - working.

Hi elef,

This works for me. Thanks. Anyone know why this site is "Forbidden"?

As for Jack's question - I think he is on to something. One effect might be to modify some tourists' dress sense. It never ceases to amaze me what some people think are the right clothes to wear in LOS. :rolleyes:

Khwai

Archived