WHY?

Fiery Jack

OK, don't like Kalifornia?

Let's take my home state of Massachusetts. With a GDP of $287 Billion it is just slightly less than that of Belgium. However, Massachusetts has a population of just over 6m as opposed to Belgium with over 10m. That gives Massachusetts a significantly higher per capita of $44k to Belgium's puny $29k. Massachusetts also boasts over 264 colleges and universities including two of the world's best, Harvard and MIT. That equates to 1 college or university for every 24K people. I don't think you want to even think about comparing the wealth created by graduates of these schools.

If it wasn't for The Hague, Belgium's most significant recent historical event would have been serving as a speed bump for the German invasion of France. :neener: :neener: :grinyes: :grinyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brinkieboy,

*sight* lucky for you that each time you have 50 chances to 'win', but overall you still stink :grinyes:

Does this means that all other states have only a state university ?

My stats still say a higher density of college and university education here in Belgium and Europe compared to the US.....

I remember a poll last month By Gallup on CNN that after 6 months in Iraq, still 44 % of all Americans had no clue where Iraq was on the worldmap, funny, no ?

Because it was so hilarious, same poll was run by Belgian TV with exact same questions, 92 % here had it right.......

Yeah, right, we are only those little chocolatemakers :) :)

Anyway, here's a point of jalousy : 23 days to LOS for me :neener:

Cheers ! a Belgian :beer:

Archived