# 1 Day Time Sanuk ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good spots, esecially that Beer Garden on Soi Seven. I've even hoteled out of sync (J.W.M.) and done the President Grand because you can slip thru the car park right into the your Boom Room!

Good Stuff Vinod.....I'll Boom one for "Da Joisey Dude".

Chok Dee

P.S. Glad to see the PATH is running again. I had occasion to ride early Sept 01 and then make the LONG haul from JFK to Phuket only to watch the criminal act of cowardess!

Dude!

What did you smoke tonight? :) I was about to give the appropriate answer, but I am in a good mood (I had a good st this afternoon, sorry I forgot the place :neener: ).

As I see, you are continuing to open threads on subjects, that are still discussed: It is boring for readers and contributers to read and post the same questions and answers again and again and it makes it difficult to find information on a particular subject.

And on a further note: This is very nice board with very nice people and we are here to ensure each other has a good and as long as possible time in LOS and so do we usually wish each other. :onfire:

Khun Boom,

I must agree with Peter here. This exact same question was just asked in this same forum, only a few weeks ago.

It is good form here to do a little research, before starting a new thread. That is why we have a search function here.

Rather than deleting this whole thread, as repetitive, I'll let stand. But please, in the future, do a little homework before starting a new thread. Peter is right, in that it does make it fustrating to run a search, and then finding multiple threads about the same exact subject matter.

BTW.....BB is not touchy. I found your remark to be out of line, as well. Negative remarks about ethnictisities are not tolerated here.

Thanks for your future co-operation. :)

HT - 'NL' Moderater

H.T. Certainly no disrespect made only said that if a person wanted to go home best of luck. The gent mentiones the German.

The only need for the most recient info is that things change even more rapidly with the APEC hangover and the New TITT.

(can I say TITT "This Is Thaksin's Thailand" here).

So if I post looking for something new it does give others a chance to update info. I have done some searches, most certainly...I'm about to become dormant again, as I have been in the past!

Peace,

Remember, The life of the land is perpuated in rightousness, or so goes the slogan of your home state, Brah!

KungBoom said:A bit touchy are we?

KB,

Nope, not at all, not my style..... but you need to cool off a bit or stop smoking what you bough :)

I'll second my co-mod here, do read a bit more instead of repeat all same questions.

Also do comment on postings, not on posters.

I am sure you do not know the people behind the posters.

Cheers - BB - mod

Now....as to the stop smoking what you bought (sp) I really need to remind all that Smoke Now and fail a Piss Test in LOS 80 plus days from now is the way of the land over there.

Beside that I don't do drugs and please don't say that I do engage in that activity.

Pleas address the idea that things change so fast at the moment some items can be repeats even though they seen to be FAQ's to others. I have done some searches and noticed that some of the five star big numbers posters have lots of empty posts like do a search or this is old news. Isn't that kind of filling the bag of gold with sand?

Sorry if I have too many questions, as I said I'll soon be inactive again! Kinda wonder if a roundtable would be

something I'd like to do in that everything I said would be dismissed as previously discussed. In other words, you ain't got shite to say and we are the cool guys.

When your not a insider it['s you don't know nothing!

Gee, sorry to bother everbody looking for informatation.

OK.....How about the Day to Nite bar ( my fav in the Nana Zone) and double headers. The nicest Bartender is the budding new LB who works then street end of the bar. The kind sole did explain that the 500 Baht BF were to help cover the high costs of the local. Now since I watched a BG collect her money in the back upon departure I asked about the cut.

50/50 the little wenchs passed on as our little 3 some

slid thru the metal checker thing at the J.W.

Kinda expensive untill I got the BBBJ and BBream with with prostrate exam from the little lovely BG's. fighting over double CIM, good thing the ammo clip carriies multiple loads!

Archived