# 1 Day Time Sanuk ?

Better experience than my only D2N girl. It was noonish, and she insisted she comes back and give me a proper shower. But once back at the room, she wouldn't joing me. And then the towel under the sheets to the extreme. I sent her packing without $. Only because her advert did not equal the actual performance.

There are a few in there I would take out as a 2 entree meal!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your best bet, no bullshit, is to camp out in the Nana hotel lobby and just wait for those leaving from last nights frolic. The argument may be that you are getting sloppy seconds. Well you are prone to a sloppy second at any given time in Thailand so if it puts you off then maybe you ought to hit a massage parlor. Some open pretty early. You have to be an opportunist in the daytime and sometimes that requires a plan of staking out the Nana lobby. You can pull at all hours although the morning is a little trickier because you will have to approach and may run into a bargirl who is really tired and wants to go home. However you talk to 3, I am sure 1 will be willing for some daytime action.

Oneye

IMO you would be better off at lumpini park toilets than barrons, some love it, but then some love being tied up and pissed on.

Agree with morning night bar especially if just landed. Went there last trip after checking into the JW and in 10 mins walking back with a sex beast who was fantastic, if a bit mad. -peter

KungBoom said:

If I may ask this qauestion,Where is Barrons...Not listed AND DOESN'T APPEAR ON ANY SEARCH OF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!

Would love to know the location, Thanks

KB,

Its spelled 'Barons' hence your bad luck on the search......... meanwhile it has also been explained, so enjoy it !

Cheers !

Sorry for the Typo, god forbit another point to belittle me, but I did make the proper entry on the sacred searcher and got zippo. Lots of litsing but nada, yes nada, on Barons. I looked about two weeks back but too volumus of nill to be worth the time. If Barons is a Chain and Piss joynt why didn't the bafoon say so insted of misleading a reasonable post.

BTW, should I salute my monitor when I get flamed by a mod or what is the deal around here? How about a straight answer for a reasonable question. Finished with this searcho thing, gives way too many unrealated posts with a high accent on the posters with the expeplar five star rating.

Is the a person who would like to answer a real question and not just fill the monitor with nilly jive?

Archived