WTF?

Hi Jazz,

Yes. I will survive. And also be good. But the amount of temptations seems to me excessive, as of late.

And hey....where is your usually conventional wisdom concerning this subject? I would think, that now retired, you would be reflecting more, and have more time to think about important stuff like this. :neener:

HT :hug:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, my mom, a wise woman, alsways said that when God created man, she was only kidding...... I still believe that ......

Maybe your mum and mine are related... Mine always says, "On the 7th day, God rested.... and sent her husband out to mow the lawn."

HT,

I enjoy reading your comments. But I have simple question. What drives us to keep looking or put us in positions to meet other females when we have a GF already? It sounds like some of your behaviors described are still typical of a unattached hungary male?

Are we never content or truly believe in abstact greener pastures?

Maybe one's self-confidence is raised when we have new GFs and also other females have this uncanny ability in enjoying taking perceived attached (but obviously not committed)males from other females. Darwinism is alive and well in the human species.....

Cardinalblue

[color:"red"] And hey....where is your usually conventional wisdom concerning this subject? I would think, that now retired, you would be reflecting more, and have more time to think about important stuff like this.

[/color]

I am sponsoring 20 kids for Christmas gifts and I am very busy making 32-inch cloth dolls, must finish all of them by the 15th. All dolls are made from scratch, much of the hand sewing so my fingers are quite sore right now.

Short opinion, I would not go around chatting with other women so much dear HT.

Jasmine

I second CB and Jasmine 's opinions, why the need to fish if you have a GF already? What does it matter to you that girls want you BECAUSE you have a GF? In all kind of situations in life, people want to get something from someone, plus these girls feel pretty safe behind their screen, and it's a rather safe way to titillate guys. This GF you talk about, did you have her before you went to deflower you chat date last trip, (or is it this woman) BTW?

May explain why you love chatting :dunno:....

Hi,

No. Not fishing. I'm up front about having a girl friend in LOS (yes...the same girl I met up with last time). And I never plan on actually meeting them. In fact, when I tell them I am already attached, they usually open right up, and tell of their b/f in another country. Like I said, my gf got her job through one of my contacts.

It's entertainment for me. I enjoy meeting other people, and hearing their stories. Also have many long-standing relationships. They are not routed in sex. They are born from a genuine likeing of each other. If I did decide to meet someone from there, I would most likely bring my gf with me.

But my post was about the fact that as of late, the photo's I'm getting lately, and the desires to meet, seem to have increased dramaticlly, as has the quality of willing participant's. I just noticed that the offers increased greatly, when I say I am already taken. Just an observation. It does not mean that I will take up on any given offer.

For me, this is actually good. It proves to myself that I am loyal to my gf, and I can know that by having some really nice beautiful women want to meet, but that I can remain loyal to her. Before her, I would be jumping on these girls in an instant. Now I spend my time with them, explaining why I love my g/f so much, and how cool she is.

But that also opened some doors, that would not otherwise be opened. When hearing that I am a committed guy, the walls seem to come down, and you can have otherwise very conservative girls getting quite bold. Kind of like them having a gay friend. The sex thing is not there, so they feel free to expose themselves much greater to you. My point is that that can lead to a much accelerated relationship with them. They feel you are not after them for sex, so seem to have an instant trust in you.

Case in point is tonight. I just finished chatting with a girl in Lopburi. Very pretty girl (we shared photo's, and she could see me on web cam). I tell her about my gf, and she procedes to tell me she is also chatting with her bf in Holland, and is relating everything he is sayind to her. She is a very nice girl, not on the take. She just wanted me to give her a take on what he was telling her. She had instant trust, because she knew I was only with her for friendship. Not too cool she is using me as a soundboard for her relationship, but drives home what I am experiencing.

HT

Thanks for answering. I am just wondering if you have also an interest in chatting and befriending people from other countries too?

I have never warmed up to the chat format, I even uninstall my messenger as i found it obtrusive while online. But I can say that the ultimate idea was to meet the person in real at some point. Is this also your idea, or is a friendship over the net only that?

not to intrude here, but... :o

firstly chat programs can actually be configured to NOT start up automatically everything you're online & thus leave you in control. Admittedly MSN's default setup as to startup always when your windows/internet does is VERY intruding :down:

as a rather passionate chat freak at times I can relay that usually my aim is to meet in person & ultimately shag the victim, but actually my most serious & valued chat friend is 1 I have yet to meet even I practically was on her door step when first being chatted up by her :rolleyes:

give it a 2nd chance even I admit it can become VERY time consuming if it catch on as it occasionally does... :p

Archived