WTF?

Why is it that as soon as you get a g/f, that the chicks start coming out of the freaking woodwork. But when you are single, it never happens?

My g/f went home for 3 days this last weekend, so I spent some time on chat. Well...I just got offline with a Thai model who works for a clothing manufacturer, and wants to meet. Day before, got pics from a total stunner and wants me to come see her. And I get 3 emails from long time chat friends, with boyfriends, who now want to meet, when I come next. Oh...and did I mention the angel who decided she wanted to pose nude on our web cam for me last night?????

I'm really trying hard here, but the 5 pics of this model I just spent 4 hours with, is driving me crazy. I accused her of sending me a pic of a model who wasn't really her. She proved me wrong. It really is her. Is God testing me?

HT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, God is teasing you. This situation should prove to you either one of 2 things. either, God does not exist and cruelty rains the universe or, God is a woman, and is a total bitch! Out to play cruel tricks like this on you. Take for example a few trips back, My WTF girl was being a pain, so I start calling all the numbers I have, all busy, retired, no answer etc... Then I make the last minute rounds, what do I get? "Have mens" or "no, cannot go with you, you my friend (I hate that!) or, you go with my friend, so I can't go with you...etc..." Then last trip in October, my WTF girl blew me off (not in a good way) a few days before I went, then at the end of the trip, after I met this wonderful girl, spent every night going out with her, like regular dating, great time! What happens? my WTFgirl starts calling, wants to see me...hung around me in the afternoon on my mini weekend trip last week, an old GF of sorts runs into me, and wants to see me, stay with me, AND, the infamous Soi 4 hairdresser sees me, and reacts violently, promting Annie to smack me in the head! Oddly, it did help! As I now realize God is a cruel woman, she either keeps all the women away, sets the prices to high to "rent love" in your home country, or gives you all these women to deal with at once! My idea of hell? surrounded by hot women all having PMS...and no valium, or cynaide tabs! :banghead::cussing::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Guys,

HT, how is that saying going ??? something about the best shit that attracts the most flies ??? Its all a test, you want to stay faithfull or not ?

That is the question only you can answer...... up to you......

OH, my mom, a wise woman, alsways said that when God created man, she was only kidding...... I still believe that ......

Cheers !

You are not the first to whom this happens.

My personal theory:

Other girls sense, maybe unconsciously, that you, since you have a GF, are much more relaxed and less demanding. They feel much more comfortable and of course now you are challenge for them.

Anyway, if you have strong feelings for your GF this should not be a real threat for your - hopefully.

HT,

I think a lot of times also, when a woman sees a guy in a relationship, they figure he has little or no trouble commiting to a woman. Many women look for a guy like this. Other women may enjoy the challange of stealing a man, and others like the drama of loving a man they can't have.

Hi OH,

Yes....there is a lot of truth in that. Especially true with Thai women, I have seen. I'll know some girl through chat, who seems distracted, but the minute I say I have a Thai g/f there, or that I was married for many years, and she will close all other chat's, and want to know every detail.

I've come to know that Thai women are very suspicious of Farang. Most GTG's see them as coming to LOS for a piece of ass, and little else. As soon as you can establish that you are sincere about her, they are on you like flies on shit.

I love my g/f. Largly because I have come to trust her. She has a heart of gold, and is very honest in what she thinks.

I have a girl I met recently on chat. She finally sent me her pic's. OH MY GOD.........drop-dead-stupid-gorgeous. Insanely beautiful, and is totally unaware of it. Comes from a small village, and wants to meet. And only wants someone to love her. Will I meet her? As much as I would like to, I will not. My g/f is honest with me. It's what our relationship is built upon. Because of that, I could never be with another. What binds us together, is our mutual commitment to each other. And respect for one another.

But I must say.....she is lucky to have me. There are many temptations out there, many of which seem to surface only when you make the committment to be with someone else.

So Oh, I think you are right. A woman see's a man who can be committed to a woman, then that is who she wants.

The grass is always greener, isn't it? For both sides.

HT

Archived